Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sabotage chache sounds? can't hear them...

(PSN)WhattamattaU

As the title sayes, I am unable to hear the sound of caches in any sabotage mission.... well at least on my end.

I can hear them over chat, and have tried copying audio setting from various clan mates (even had a couple of trusted ones use remote play to adjust the settings themselves).

I have even tried different tv's in my house. it is all the same. no sound from the credit caches.

So is there some setting that my friends and I are missing? Granted without being able to hear the sound, I'm pretty good at finding the caches, at least in the void, but am useless doing reg planet node sabotage missions if hunting caches, even with "loot" mods to help see them on the mini map.

looks that way, both on ps4....

this has been an ongoing problem since i started playing last oct/nov on ps4... was doing a void sab. with my friends and they all kept going on about hearing the caches. i would go to an unopened one they would be standing at  and hear nothing....  held my mic up to the TV to prove to them nothing. they could hold their mics up to their tv and i could hear the sound.

tried setting all my audio settings like theirs, tried it with no music and upto 25% vol on the music same for other audio settings in game.... tried playing with the audio setting on my tv. and even cranking up the volume on it...  also tried a usb headset from my PC and all audio through that and still nothing.