Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing gone?

AwkwardFerret

So I just finished making the Odonata archwing and I claimed it. Upon completion, I went to the archwing node on Uranus. But it gave me the "you must possess an archwing" message. And my quest mission for crafting the archwing in the foundry is still active. Furthermore, I can't find any way to equip the archwing after the updates.

Any help?

"Select Mode" at the bottom of the screen to equip.  It's bad UI design to hide buttons behind other buttons that have less obvious purpose, when you have screen space to just put the buttons on the first screen in the first place.

Hey AwkwardFerret! 

Could you please send your "EE.log" from immediately after the incident to: http://support.warframe.com Make sure to also reference this thread in your support ticket. EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC(Please note: the EE.log will not help us restore lost items, but it will help us identify issues with Warframe.)

We'll get someone on it ASAP. 

7 minutes ago, polarity said:

"Select Mode" at the bottom of the screen to equip.  It's bad UI design to hide buttons behind other buttons that have less obvious purpose, when you have screen space to just put the buttons on the first screen in the first place.

I have looked through select mode. I see nothing about an archwing. Just cooperative and conclave. Like I said, the quest still says that I need to craft the archwing.