Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Teleport Rework

Geeebs

I've just made the Ash warframe and I'm a bit disappointed with the teleport ability.

I think a good way to do the teleport ability would be to have it similar to Blink from Dishonoured, where you would hold down the ability button and it shows where you will teleport to, which can be anywhere, even into mid air, but it would be instant, unlike blink where you zoom forwards. (Look it up if you haven't played Dishonoured)

Upgrading it would of course increase the range of the teleport.

This would make a very situational ability much more useful, an example use could be to teleport above a target then ground slam them with melee etc.

Also the flip after teleporting should be removed.

Please discuss this and improve on what I have suggested here and hopefully we can get an upgrade for this ability!

I have suggested the same teleport mechanic from dishonored in other threads that talk about ash teleport, glad someone else is thinking the same thing. +1'd

although i never suggested to remove the flip, which is a good idea, i just want to do what the ash in the ps4 trailer does.

I actually like the teleport ability right now, gets me to those puzzle spots that i can't get to in the void if my teammate is a better wall runner then me.
Besides right now the range is crazy far.

At the very least add more things that you can target.  If the room is empty (just has traps in it), your teleport is just useless... awkwardly enough loki's switch teleport becomes more useful because he can make something to switch to...

When I use teleport in conjunction with shade I don't get smacked in the face as much, but I agree, it takes time to aim your cursor at the guy before you get there, and he needs to at least be invincible during the backflip.

I think being able to teleport anywhere would be awesome (great for stealth too), but a little OP. They should really just remove the animation so you can teleport without breaking stride and maybe stun enemies that you teleport to so that you can get in a hit or two. Typically they use their lightning-fast reflexes to punch you in the face as soon as you teleport to them, which kinda lowers the value of the ability. I seriously can't believe that it doesn't take them a second or two to go, "WHO THE F*** JUST APPEARED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!"