Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Rant) Bad, Bad Call De.

Kynian

I like Trinity because female and sexy body.

I like Banshee because female and sexy body.

I like Loki because like hammer shark :3.

I like Frost because male and really good tank ability's.

I hate Antimatter because it looks ugly somehow male and female...

I don't see how it comes off as 'pony' at all, when you can easily see the toes of her boots and her heels under her leg warmers. Unless you're blind or too angry to look.

I like the look of Antimatter but then I like baggy trousers :)

I don't see the equine influence at all too, I see plantigrade and toed feet so no equine there, thick legs were most ponies have skinny legs, same goes for the arms and there's fingers, the spine goes up into the head not along into the head and her breasts are on her chest not on her abdomen. So wheres the horse?.....theres a horseplay joke somewhere with this one I swear.

I like the look of Antimatter but then I like baggy trousers :)

I don't see the equine influence at all too, I see plantigrade and toed feet so no equine there, thick legs were most ponies have skinny legs, same goes for the arms and there's fingers, the spine goes up into the head not along into the head and her breasts are on her chest not on her abdomen. So wheres the horse?.....theres a horseplay joke somewhere with this one I swear.

You clearly don't understand.

You clearly don't understand.

Then perhaps you should start explaining. No point throwing out "you clearly don't understand" and not help me understand, expecting me to magically understand. That is what you don't seem to understand.

I hope you understand what I mean and that you are gifted with telepathy that I have not.

Edited by Skeloton

Then perhaps you should start explaining. No point throwing out "you clearly don't understand" and not help me understand, expecting me to magically understand. That is what you don't seem to understand.

I hope you understand what I mean and that you are gifted with telepathy that I have not.

Are you familiar with bronyism?

I didn't read hardly any of the OP but I can agree with something he said pretty early on. I'd rather a professional game designer work on designing skills than a bunch of kids who spent 100+ dollars on this game. Not just because I've seen some of the more dubious persons who comprise part of the "design council"

I didn't read hardly any of the OP but I can agree with something he said pretty early on. I'd rather a professional game designer work on designing skills than a bunch of kids who spent 100+ dollars on this game. Not just because I've seen some of the more dubious persons who comprise part of the "design council"

While I agree, I also think its a good thing as Adults tend to be grounded in reality and kids aren't so much. Im pretty sure the "kids" will be tempered by adults and more importantly the Devs.

Just went though this thread again and I realised something.

This is the reason I love this game, people debating about a scientific point and gender based problems like there's no tomorrow.

I ment that in a good way, I mean,, where else would the average bob like me have the opportunity to rant and debate about something as interesting as antimatter in real life?

Most people I know would say this after pointing out something about the supercollider ; don't care get back to work, or, what? Where are we going to go for a drink tonight?

Makes me miss the rants and debates I had in college :D

And seriously, how many people here learnt something about antimatter after following this thread?

At the very least most people got some basics after reading all this.

Well done warframe

Edited by Oz270

So, guy doesn't like ponies but keeps seeing ponies.

I think guy might like ponies but is too afraid to admit it and is therefore overcome with emotional trauma and is seeing ponies everywhere.

1: Ponies are everywhere.

2: You have no proof of this.

3: Take a look at my previous posts on the matter. No, seriously, go to my profile and take a look. Do I seem like a brony to you?

3: Take a look at my previous posts on the matter. No, seriously, go to my profile and take a look. Do I seem like a brony to you?

I swear I'm totally not gay bro but I see penises everywhere. Every piece of concept art I look at, is a sweet, succulent dong. Totes not a homo though. But I will go into detail posting about how many dongs I see and where, and angrily insult people if they don't also see the penii.

I swear I'm totally not #$$ bro but I see penises everywhere. Every piece of concept art I look at, is a sweet, succulent dong. Totes not a &*$$ though. But I will go into detail posting about how many dongs I see and where, and angrily insult people if they don't also see the penii.

9/10.

For the record, this is different. Just look at the design. Snout-like nose. Legs that taper in the middle. Hip marking. Knees that appear to be inverted. It all adds up.

Also, bronies are immature, and their show is objectively stupid. It's factual, and I'll gladly call them out on it all day long if I have to.

I guess I can see the hoove like appendages now that you mention it but I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. I probably would not have noticed had you not mentioned it. This is coming from a guy who is absolutely fed up with the Brony infestation.