Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i like the new relic system just one problem

GrimAtrament

should'nt we get all 2-4 items if you have 2-4 players you should not have to chose just one yes i think a player who did not bring a relic shouldn't get anything. but if all 4 player bring a relic should'nt we get all 4 items? just a though 

Edited by hazerddex

That would make more sense but of course prepare for the salt.

I mean before it was 4 keys in a keyshare for 4 RNG items now it's 4 relics for 4 RNG items and everyone gets a single item and everyones relic is still consumed. It's kinda BS.

It might seem stupid, but you get what you want faster. I mean before you got three absolute garbage items and a CHANCE for one good one, not now. You still have four chances it's just that you only keep one. Way faster as well. 

So I'm sorry that DE lessened the grind, sucks to be us right?

I like the new system, really. Earlier I was farming for a particular drop, first mission I didn't get it, but someone else's drop happened to be something I needed. Different relic completely. I took that instead of my trash duplicate. Next mission, got the drop I wanted, but everyone else chose other rewards. It's so much more dynamic, and you could end up being pleasantly surprised while farming for what you need.

Honestly, this already feels faster.

The idea is:

The relic that You bring will reveal an item hidden within it.

You don't know what item it is until it's probability function collapses to reveal what it was all along.

We have the ability to influence what the item is by entangling it with other relics (quantum entanglement) or using void fragments to adjust the probability function.

But in the end, the item will be revealed to be what it always was but was unknown until we looked at it.  (like Schrodinger's Kavat)

#SchrodingersKavat

Edited by LightstealKnight