Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Buggs Spotted Please Consider For FIX

--Q--Sky-Prime

Some bugs spotted from me i want to report to DE 

1.When you leave mission ,mission summary follows you to the ship you can't see the other ships,not like before

2.When you interact with cats-kavats in ship most of the times you can't see the cat how is interacting with the warframe it's just bugged

3.Rare mods,gold cores they don't have their previous Yellowish Spotting sight like before you can mark it for others to see it ,now if any rare mod drops you just pick it and not trace where was dropped so you can spot it for other warframes,same for other mods ,common and uncommon previously they had sparky white dot to mark them not nothing.

4.Sortie does not give credit reward and no highlight for taken items.

5.No second option to baypass the map mission if an invasion is at the moment or sortie.

6.THIS bug is most annoying ,if you want to play VOID Fissures Missions with 2 or 3 or 4 players squad and if someone already started the mission vote and its your turn to click and add your relic from your list ,but right then here's the problem when you click on to mission to access to equip the relic it gives you that mission vote is in progress you can\t equip it and there you stay bugged ,then you have to tell your mates that you cant do it and they need to decline and you can start the mission then you can equip the relic you want but another person in the squad will have the same problem ,or sometimes this problem does not occur but this is 10 % that can happen is that you can click on the mission to equip a relic but the relic screen where are the relics will just flash so fast you can't again do nothing ,can't equip relic very strange problem.

Thanks for reading and please take this buggs for fixing if i encounter more of them i will report