The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody Else Miss The Old Sound When You Were Capturing Your Target?

Aspari

I posted this on the sound section---

--------------------------------------------------------

i really want that scream back. I dont know what is the reason but the sound guys in warframe are always changing sounds and they always end up less fun than the original. The most recent example are the vipers, they went from a serious RATATATATA to now sounding like someone whipping a stick through the air and making that whoosh sound.

As a sign of protest i will not obtain the new Antimatter Warframe when it comes out.

And this is coming from a dude that has every single warframe in the game!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously.....i want that sound back.

How about this, DE, sell an "Original sounds" sound pack with all the old sounds of the game?

I'm pretty sure you will get some money from that.

Original scream always brought me back to my days of playing  HL2 and setting zombies on fire... But the new sound is not terrible either. Just not as funny

Somebody make a mod that replaces the new sound with HL2's incinerated zombie screams, please.

OMG you are psychopaths.

But seriously, I thought the old screams (brrrrr...) were that terrifying to make you think more about your actions and if you are on the good side at all.

But they were always the same...

I posted this on the sound section---

--------------------------------------------------------

i really want that scream back. I dont know what is the reason but the sound guys in warframe are always changing sounds and they always end up less fun than the original. The most recent example are the vipers, they went from a serious RATATATATA to now sounding like someone whipping a stick through the air and making that whoosh sound.

As a sign of protest i will not obtain the new Antimatter Warframe when it comes out.

And this is coming from a dude that has every single warframe in the game!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously.....i want that sound back.

How about this, DE, sell an "Original sounds" sound pack with all the old sounds of the game?

I'm pretty sure you will get some money from that.

I quite like this idea, only thing is that new players wouldn't get the enjoyment out of it when introducing them to capture missions. Still could share it over voice chat though lol

I enjoy the screaming of the captured targets too. It's just for the fun of it. I could still remember in the past I could even hear sounds of chainsaw whenever the saw-man is near. I miss that saw too. It was scary.

Edited by Zoet

I quite like this idea, only thing is that new players wouldn't get the enjoyment out of it when introducing them to capture missions. Still could share it over voice chat though lol

Maybe sharing the awesomeness would get more sound pack purchases.

I enjoy the screaming of the captured targets too. It's just for the fun of it. I could still remember in the past I could even hear sounds of chainsaw whenever the saw-man is near. I miss that saw too. It was scary.

Hmm, I forgot about those, but when I first started playing I remember 2-3 hits from them could kill me, and they'd stunlock me as well. Good times lol, the chainsaw noise put me on edge. Would be a good thing to add to the sound pack if they made one.

Maybe sharing the awesomeness would get more sound pack purchases.

Good point lol, DE could use somemore money to help get this game going more. Hope they do make the sound pack.

The old sound made me wonder "WTF am I doing?" in between the genocide I'm committing for credits.

You are capturing a target. 

Remeber that some times you are capturing a target in an infested ship or a ship taken over by the Grineer so you are doing good. 

Who knows what nefarious things those EVIL THINGS might to do them.