Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I must've tripped an auto kick detector because I got kicked from region chat in Larunda

Hayabusa97

Question

I tried to screen cap it with the Print screen button but I only got a picture of my desktop.

Anyways, the comment I made (for context, we were talking about nodes getting locked, I'm also including some grammar mistakes I made) was "For some reason I had a Ceres node unlocked despite only completing 2 missions (the beginning one and a Sortie invite)"

I think the word "invite" must've triggered the local bot (in this case, the Clembot) to auto kick me from region chat despite me not asking for invites.

Yeah, I dunno if it's temporary but I kinda want it lifted.

If I sound like I don't know how to report about bot kicks it's because this is the first time I have ever been kicked from chat.

2 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Hayabusa97 said:

I tried to screen cap it with the Print screen button but I only got a picture of my desktop.

Anyways, the comment I made (for context, we were talking about nodes getting locked, I'm also including some grammar mistakes I made) was "For some reason I had a Ceres node unlocked despite only completing 2 missions (the beginning one and a Sortie invite)"

I think the word "invite" must've triggered the local bot (in this case, the Clembot) to auto kick me from region chat despite me not asking for invites.

Yeah, I dunno if it's temporary but I kinda want it lifted.

If I sound like I don't know how to report about bot kicks it's because this is the first time I have ever been kicked from chat.

its temporary, you will be able to chat again soon.