Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void 2.0 new Fissure System [Keyshare destroyed!]

ReniLuce

(sry for my bad english :P)

Generally I like the new System with nearly all new aspects. BUT ....

Before you were able todo Keyshare. When is say "Keyshare" i mean two ways of Keyshare, the first and MOST IMPORTANT way was Hosting a Key for your friends, Clanmates or Alliance mates who needed this Key, but had no more of those. Now those mates, need to offer any key of the same Relict Category ... this is a slight downgrade from the version before.... but it is "okay"

The second way was sharing your T4 Sabo Keys (for example) with others that had this key too.

The new System only shares the POSSIBILITIES, which is nice but a DIRECT downgrade from the System before, because you only get 1/4 of the normal loot. Sure at the same time with only one 1/4 of the work ... But you still need Ducats, but there is no way anymore to farm them in a proper way :(

From my point of view the following changes are important:

• Everyone select their Relicts, all selected Relicts are visible to the Team before the Mission starts!
  • 1-2 Players with Relicts can choose 1 Part
  • 3-4 Players with Relicts can choose 2 Parts
  • Players without a Relict, can choose one Part anyway (being generous was always a core part of Warframe)

In Old System i havent care much about junk and all rotation A stuff. In 1 hour i had 3 rolls on rotation B/C.

Most fissures are not longer than 10min. With full party in 1 hour i have 24 rolls on good stuff.

Only Good stuff matters.

It is improvment in RNG.

New systems increase the value of Ducats, less  junk. Does it matter?

There is a issue that some relics drop only in 1 location. Each should drop in 4 mission of different types (to not get bored). Survival, Defense, Mobile Defense, Hive Sabotage chaces are under-represented as relic locations (should be added)

There is no way to see what key each party member have, or which one I have. Which leads to confusion "What if i forget to equip relic?" Dragon Key system is better and safer.

Being able to take part mission but without relic reward is good. (some people may like it)