Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Weapon good on Pluto planet ( High lvl Monster)

chinet

I'm just new in this game, after unlock Pluto planet im use 2 weapon ( not up pro) gordon and snipetron to try kill monters high lv ( lv 55+), i seen snipetron give good dmg on head shot so should I up pro snipetron or up pro HEK, because i'm not enough rank to play HEK so i'm don't know HEK is good or not.

Someone please give me some suggest about up pro HEK or Snipetron can do play at Pluto planet thnx.

You want your warframe to be level 30. You should get a pro weapon, but if not, get it to at least 20. After that it's all your playstyle... I've seen people on Pluto with the braton before. I've also seen a guy who used the Latron. It's all your playstyle.

Only major recomendation outside of that is electricity mods, and armor piercing mods for corpus.

i'm a latron user its great for corpus because of my electricity damage but as for grineer i'm not so good i dont have the armor piercing so it takes almost half a clip to a full clip to take down one. i usually resort to my melee weapon which as of right now sucks becuase it isn't leveld up enough nor does it have good enough mods.

I really wish we could get a mod market where poeple could sell mods and blue prints. i think a market or auction house or at least the ability to trade in a co op game would be great advantage to this game.

I'm using Gorgon with crit chance and arm pen mods. But yeah/ U need rather high rank of your gun. I played there with Trinity lvl 10. Rather hard, but i was mostly supporting my friends, healing them. In open combat in 2 secs i was without shields and low health)))

Yup,a higher warframe lvl is recommended so that u will have stats to soak up all that stuff they throw at you. As for weapon u can play with any weapon that suits your gameplay. For ex. i use latron i've run outer terminus to see how it fairs against corpus crewman get insta gibed, moas need doble tap.

Why level 20? You "max" your weapon at rank 15

A level 20 rifle, even if not supercharged, can still equip rank 20 mods - which rank 15 cannot.

Also, as for gear for Pluto: You want Electricity (stuns Crewmen, deals more damage to Robotics), some Freeze (eats shields), some Armour Piercing (against Crewmen's heads) and should bring ammo packs and team or large heals. Stack up on armour and health, round out with shield. Base weapon doesn't matter really - just know that Latron, Burston and Boar* are the weaker choices, but may work for you if that is your playstyle.

The HEK hits like a truck, but needs AP mods on higher levels, especially against Grineer and Ancients.

* To those who disagree: Put your multishot awesome mods on a different weapon and you will see that they will perform better. Sorry.