Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alloy Plate Farming Area?

ItsSeras

Question

As the title states, I was wondering where the best place to farm Alloy Plates were. 

I wanted to craft the Kavat segment, but it requires 120,000 Alloy Plates.

For players who've been along for a decent amount of time, they probably have more than enough needed for the segment. I on the other hand didn't play around the time when they switched the drop tables for the Void, so I don't have enough of the resource. Instead of complaining, I decided to ask on the forums, where the best place to obtain them was. I really wanted to have a Kavat of my own, and have everything else, (including the gosh darn Kavat Gentic Codes), but the Alloy Plates. 

So... Any good places to farm for them? 

6 answers to this question

Alloy plates is a really common resource, it's not really something people farm, but obtain through varied regular gameplay. Venus, phobos, ceres, jupiter, pluto, sedna. The same goes for salvage, ferrite or nano spores. I don't think there is a best place since it drops from anywhere on these planets. Defense, survival, excavation would probably be your best bet accompanied with a nekros or hydroid, and break any containers you see too. Granted, the higher level planets usually have a higher spawn rate thus you can get more of it faster. A 4 people squad will also give you a good spawn rate.

From these I would say jupiter or ceres are attractive because of neural sensors and orokin cells+circuits. Sedna i think has an exp farm node. Pluto has hieracon for cores and relics.

Edited by nms.

12 minutes ago, Foxhound4 said:

The void has always been my main source of alloy plate. With a good Nekros and a drop chance booster you can net close to 50k in a 40m survival. I'm not 100% where abouts' on the starchart would be ideal for farming them but GL out there! 

I think they changed alloy plates to ferrite a long time ago

5 minutes ago, Taedber said:

Wow.. Brain fart to the EXTREME!

PVA7m7l.jpg 

Thanks for that on spot correction

A quick google search turned up this though:  The best planet to farm alloy is Ceres, with the highest drop rates in missions Thon, Olla, and Exta.

Edited by Foxhound4

4 minutes ago, Taedber said:

Yeah. That's what I meant about the Void drop tables changing. I wish I was on around then more. I wouldn't have the problem in the first place. :satisfied:

26 minutes ago, nms. said:

Alloy plates is a really common resource, it's not really something people farm, but obtain through varied regular gameplay. Venus, phobos, ceres, jupiter, pluto, sedna. The same goes for salvage, ferrite or nano spores. I don't think there is a best place since it drops from anywhere on these planets. Defense, survival, excavation would probably be your best bet accompanied with a nekros or hydroid, and break any containers you see too. Granted, the higher level planets usually have a higher spawn rate thus you can get more of it faster. A 4 people squad will also give you a good spawn rate.

From these I would say jupiter or ceres are attractive because of neural sensors and orokin cells+circuits. Sedna i think has an exp farm node. Pluto has hieracon for cores and relics.

Thanks for the info!