Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request For 24H Live Stream Alerts, Please.

Loswaith

wow yes you have school, other people have to work and they can't just go back home to play some warframe at lunch,

(I've got enough freedom, so it doesn't entirely affect me)

people need enough rest to do a good job, it's not like some people can stay up to 1-3am and wake to do the alerts. and no 24h wouldn't harm ANYONE not even DE, tbf DE can only profit from it, people see ah DE walks towards us and is offering an open hand, hey let's support them too, and so they willr ather buy plat, 12h alerts and especially at work time is simply frustrating

and getting frustration in a game, (and a game is supposed to be fun) is rly bad since you can't turn that frustration around and make it fun (strong boss that kills you? satisfcation if you finally can kill him, and you have many tries whenever you want unlike potatoes, these are simply random and if there's a dev triggered alert and you can't do it because you have to work, it's a bigger frustration)

You don't really know how it is to be in an asian school, you can't bring your laptop in, can't go out at lunch, not much freedom.

BTW I'm deeply sorry for being such a $&*^, I was a little bit infuriated at the time and my ego just makes me wanna defend myself. I'm sorry, Australians, New Zealanders and that CrazyCanadian.

BTW I'm deeply sorry for being such a $&*^, I was a little bit infuriated at the time and my ego just makes me wanna defend myself. I'm sorry, Australians, New Zealanders and that CrazyCanadian.

Whoa, someone just apologised on the internet? Quick, someone take a picture of this, there's history in this sh*t!

If they wanted them to be limited, 12 hours is already too long. 12 hours allows most people to get them. Only slightly more people would get them at 24 hours. Considering you can't run them multiple times, and thus increasing the window from 12 hours to 24 hours would do nothing but ensure everyone can do them rather than just almost everyone, it seems like a good idea.

With a 24 hour window, nobody has any excuse unless they're on vacation or without a computer or something, but those people are losing out on being able to play at all anyways.

Do also keep in mind, it's not just people from other countries. Not everyone follows a very strict and steady schedule. Some people work jobs on call. Others work the night shift. We have jobs going on every hour of the day, with as many different schedules as you can imagine, in most countries. 24 hours ensures that anybody who plays that day can get the reward, regardless of when they play.

Edited by Zamte

Actually your anger isn't kinda really reasonable, I'm just stating that I too have not as much freedom like these people here. What's your point?

You're one hours behind so you staying up at 1 till 2 is still okay, but use Hong Konger and Aussie with 10 hours job (some times more due to OT is a common practice in HK) does not have the freedom to choose when to play the game. Be more considerate in the future.

You're one hours behind so you staying up at 1 till 2 is still okay, but use Hong Konger and Aussie with 10 hours job (some times more due to OT is a common practice in HK) does not have the freedom to choose when to play the game. Be more considerate in the future.

I know, I'm sorry.

You don't really know how it is to be in an asian school, you can't bring your laptop in, can't go out at lunch, not much freedom.

Good on you for apologising; sincerely.  It's a rare thing, indeed, for people on forums to be this mature.  Keep in mind, though, that we all lead different lives, even within the same country.  I know Aussies who have government jobs who can slack off and play games at work, but then I know others who (like myself) could never access a computer at work for any gaming, ever.  I also worked for years in Asian schools, so it's unwise to make judgments about who we are and what we know. :)

Regardless, it's clear that many of us just can't manage to get onto Warframe to claim those 12-hour special Alerts, whether it's because we work odd hours, work long hours, live in the wrong time-zone, have families, study, or (in many cases) a combination of these restrictions hold us back.  Glad to see some solidarity out there.  Hopefully DE will pay attention.

Omniparlous.

Since im jumping out of bed 5:30 am in the morning to get the alert, I think I was a bit hardcore xD

Well. Yeah. australians have a big problem ^^ All in all. It would be good for everyone. It simply devalues the alert spirit for me. But well.

We havent had potatoes in a while. I do understand the overall prob.

Why the f**k are you so goddamn biased?

*Notices that you're a Grand Master*

Oh, that's why.

I love to see garbage like this. Its so awesome that your wrong that I really enjoy this.

I never bought a potatoe, so your argument fails so awesomely hard :D

Edited by Venarge

That doesn't change the fact that you're being a jackass to anyone across the ocean.

Aha. So when im saying that this 24 hour thing devalues the alert thing, im such a bad person and it clearly has to do with my founder badge.

Thats just laughable....

And you can't call a friend on your lunch to have them login for you and get the alert reward for you?  Seriously, I have a job that I have to leave the house at 6:30am and get back home at 5:30pm.  That's 11 hours!  But you know what?  That still gives me an hour to not be lazy and login and complete at least one or two good missions.

Asking a mod to just lock this topic now.

And you can't call a friend on your lunch to have them login for you and get the alert reward for you?  Seriously, I have a job that I have to leave the house at 6:30am and get back home at 5:30pm.  That's 11 hours!  But you know what?  That still gives me an hour to not be lazy and login and complete at least one or two good missions.

Asking a mod to just lock this topic now.

It's not being lazy. Contrary to your belief, you are not a shining example of everyone in the world. Not everyone even has an hour off in a 12 hour timespan. There's also people in different timezones, for them it could easily be in the middle of the night.

Also, you're not helping the Founder's reputation.

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

Yes, because

1: It doesn't devalue the alert thing

2: Founders badge = bias (most of the time)

1: personal opinion

2: contracted thinking...

Sure, some founders say that if you dont pay, screw you. Thats poor thinking.....

But you shouldnt try to judge a person by his/her founder badge.....

Edited by Venarge

1: personal opinion

2: contracted thinking...

Sure, some founders say that if you dont pay, screw you. Thats poor thinking.....

But you shouldnt try to judge a person by his/her founder badge.....

What you shouldn't do is disrespect people just because they happen to live on the other side of the world.

What you shouldn't do is disrespect people just because they happen to live on the other side of the world.

Disrespect them? I just said that I simply think it devalues the god damn alert thing. But it seems that is now an offense against the whole world.

Disrespect them? I just said that I simply think it devalues the god damn alert thing. But it seems that is now an offense against the whole world.

Yeah, because keeping it the way it is would result in a lot of people missing out on these things. It's not fair in any sense of the word.