Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Idea] Retouch Of Primes

Azakeroth

It is my opinion, that Primes (Excalibur and Frost), just seem to have a alternate head, when they are Primes (the Orokin "master/original/highest" level, is kinda cheap (no offense). I believe Primes should look more "Prime" such as more gold parts, like on the chest, arms, shoulders, etc. I currently have Frost Prime, and thought it looked cool. But after switching to the Alternate head for more armor, It looks nothing more than the normal Frost.

My ideal view of Frost prime would be golden armor parts on the arms, maybe smaller boots that are orokin style gold armor and maybe golden trim on the coat part. That would make the Primes stand out more, yea its more work but a Prime is a Prime, they are Primes for a reason and need to show that reason. I highly doubt the Orokin would just slap on a modified helmet and say "Hey we are done perfecting the Frost/Excalibur/etc.come check it out!"

And maybe a power boost or other stat boosts too! Just an extra polarity slot is kinda low end, considering you can do that with a normal frost and just change colors to look similar to Frost Prime, makes no distinct difference at all.

Please do not be offended, it is only my opinion, that Primes need to look more Prime, more Orokin styled armor enhancements and stat boosts. Orokin are the "masters" supposedly, so why not make them more "mastered".

The Excalibur Prime has some gold parts on it's back and forearms

And Frost Prime has some interesting Trim colors that are unique to itself and so does Excal Prime.

It would make more sense if the Primes were just an alternate costume for their base Warframe.

Agreed, they do have some unique trim, but they are still of Orokin origin, and that needs to be shown some more, not talking about heavy armor all over, but some added golden parts, not all that big or thick but to show how Orokin they really are. Also just a bit of a complaint, never did like the legs of the frost, the knee parts I find dont fit too well with the overall look of Frost. Anyways: Yea still needs to stay minimalistic but needs more orokin things to them, even like the first commenter said, Excal Prime has some gold parts on its back and arms, why not Frost Prime?