Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pink Kubrow, worth anything?

Dextral

Question

6 answers to this question

Looks more beige to me than anything (you can get a better idea of the actual colours if you go to Attachments and copy the main colours onto them). People tend to favour bulky Kubrows and Lotus markings so this little guy probably wouldn't fetch a lot.

If you crossed a Kub and Kav imprint, than yes, I expect it to be worth more than regular Kubs and Kats, as they will fix the glitch soon. Check out my topic in the same forum section, I got a Lotus Kubvat with neon green color.

Just now, Belgard said:

Looks more beige to me than anything (you can get a better idea of the actual colours if you go to Attachments and copy the main colours onto them). People tend to favour bulky Kubrows and Lotus markings so this little guy probably wouldn't fetch a lot.

Its pink trust me just bad lighting. yeah i know... however this i a colour not in the kubrows colour range its from the kavats

If it's half a Kavat then it's going to sell very well, especially since it may soon become impossible to crossbreed them! I'd still add a preview of the colours, it may help attract potential buyers. Good luck!

25 minutes ago, Belgard said:

You cant check the color like that anymore. It is pink tho its from the kavat/kubrow glitch took the colors from the kavat.