Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade Storm Rework [Suggestions]

(PSN)AngelShur

I'll cut it to the chase.

I think that the first things that should be changed or reworked are:

1. Blade Storm should have a minimum and a maximum target lock down. Example minimum 2 targets and maximum 15 targets that can be locked down
  2. Blade Storm should only kill target at line of sight
  3. Blade Storm should deactivate when there's a target it cannot kill instead of locking that target down for 20 seconds and still not kill it.

That's my rework for Blade Storm for now, please feel free to share what you feel needs to changed or looked at. No nonsense posts for they will be deleted.

Angel. 

Teammates can in fact deal damage, just not when the target is being finished by Ash or the clones, since the attack is counted as a finisher and as everyone knows, finisher melee attacks make both the target and caster invulnerable.

16 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

I'll cut it to the chase.

I think that the first things that should be changed or reworked are:

1. Blade Storm should have a minimum and a maximum target lock down. Example minimum 2 targets and maximum 15 targets that can be locked down
  2. Blade Storm should only kill target at line of sight
  3. Blade Storm should deactivate when there's a target it cannot kill instead of locking that target down for 20 seconds and still not kill it.

That's my rework for Blade Storm for now, please feel free to share what you feel needs to changed or looked at. No nonsense posts for they will be deleted.

Angel. 

LoS is a issue when it comes to BS, as for killing enemies rather then locking down is absolute terrible idea since ash kills the same enemy multiple times so that it can die, so if you kill a level 105 enemy, ash has to spawn clones to attack as well. 

As for BS should be deactivated if the target can't be killed, there's no point in activated it in the first place if you have a combo meter up high, so your logic is invalid at this point.

lol, I think that you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's ok to defend Blade Storm.... this is based on the fact that whenever there is a Interception Sortie or any other high level Interceptions or Defense...Blade Storm happens.... That also includes me, so I'm not being biased.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

LoS is a issue when it comes to BS, as for killing enemies rather then locking down is absolute terrible idea since ash kills the same enemy multiple times so that it can die, so if you kill a level 105 enemy, ash has to spawn clones to attack as well. 

Like said before... Ash will lock down 18 targets max and party with these together with his clones. The clones are always attacking. Also, Ash don't kill a target multiple times, he simply attacks until the target is dead, if not he has a maximum of 17 attacks that he can carry on each Blade Storm activation before it resets. But what if you're doing a defense mission and these 18 targets are 18 high level  Bombards... if they're not killed after the max 17 attacks on them, I still must deal with them with my Anti-Bombard proc just in time before they destroy my defense target.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

As for BS should be deactivated if the target can't be killed, there's no point in activated it in the first place if you have a combo meter up high, so your logic is invalid at this point.

I'm trying to decipher what is being said here... So you agree with me that there's no point in activation if the Blade Storm attack cannot kill the enemy, is that what you're saying? Not Meta enough.. please bring constructive feedback if you want to participate in the rework suggestions. Thanks!

13 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

lol, I think that you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's ok to defend Blade Storm.... this is based on the fact that whenever there is a Interception Sortie or any other high level Interceptions or Defense...Blade Storm happens.... That also includes me, so I'm not being biased.

Like said before... Ash will lock down 18 targets max and party with these together with his clones. The clones are always attacking. Also, Ash don't kill a target multiple times, he simply attacks until the target is dead, if not he has a maximum of 17 attacks that he can carry on each Blade Storm activation before it resets. But what if you're doing a defense mission and these 18 targets are 18 high level  Bombards... if they're not killed after the max 17 attacks on them, I still must deal with them with my Anti-Bombard proc just in time before they destroy my defense target.

I'm trying to decipher what is being said here... So you agree with me that there's no point in activation if the Blade Storm attack cannot kill the enemy, is that what you're saying? Not Meta enough.. please bring constructive feedback if you want to participate in the rework suggestions. Thanks!

lol, please be constructive when my feedback was pointing out a constructive feedback regarding BS. I do know what I'm talking about, you need to change your perceptive and think outside the box, ash attacks 18 targets but if one target doesn't die then out of 18, 2 will be used in that same enemy to apply slack proc and kill him eventually.

Also you say that " ash attacks until the target is dead" which in this context means multiple using his clones.

FYI, it doesn't take a genius to comprehend at what I'm saying.

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo

16 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

This is something already being mentioned, not a bad idea!

They can, you can damage marked enemies as long as Ash or his clones aren't attacking that target. Bladestorm works by spam-teleporting ash and his clones doing melee finishers to enemies, and as you know, doing a melee finisher (counter or stealth) makes both the target and the user inmune to outside damage or effects.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

lol, please be constructive when my feedback was pointing out a constructive feedback regarding BS. I do know what I'm talking about, you need to change your perceptive and think outside the box, ash attacks 18 targets but if one target doesn't die then out of 18, 2 will be used in that same enemy to apply slack proc and kill him eventually.

Also you say that " ash attacks until the target is dead" which in this context means multiple using his clones.

FYI, it doesn't take a genius to comprehend at what I'm saying.

I think we'll be running in a circle here... Thanks for your feedback!