Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tempering Your Warframe; A Way To Enjoy Playing The Warframe You Love The Most

Nerokerubina

Someone has probably posted this idea but I haven't seen or heard of it, so I apologize if it's already been posted

What if there was a leveling system besides Mastery that pertained to your personal Warframe that you could advance? Something other to look forward to while leveling up your Mastery/Tenno Level or when you've completed or capped it.

Some sort of system of leveling for your Warframe that you used the most? An experience that is acquired over time for using the Warframe you love using the most. A bonus or reward that is given to the Warframe whose obtained their Expert/Advance Warframe status could have a number of bonuses to increase or customize that said Warframe.

Ideas on what could be given once a Warframe has reached it's Advance or Veteran status is open for discussion in this thread.

Here are some things I thought of that could be rewarded for playing/using your favorite Warframe

- Increases energy gained over time (something similar to Energy Siphon),

- More damage output

- Skills used require even less energy

- A weapon, be it melee or range that can only be used for that specific Warframe

Something more to add to end game and to look forward to. Even for people who don't want or haven't reached end game can also obtain this as well due to simply using that particular Warframe more then the others.

Something that would make our Warframes stronger due to being used so much more then the other frames.

How to acquire this and the lore behind it

*The object is a self-aware onboard AI that will learn and grow from combat experience. Have the object be Orokin or Sentient in nature

*Make it a blueprint that can be found or bought using platinum. 

Edited by Nerokerubina

It's not something to grind for, simply something to look foward too eventually. A little something extra for peolpe who play a particular Frame and know the ins and outs of it.

New warframes and weapons are not something to grind for, simply something to look forward to eventually. A little something extra for people who play particular boss and have the materials to craft it.

See where I'm going with this? Rather increase the difficulty of the game than lowering it by adding complexity on customization. Suggest something that adds complexity to monsters and bosses that's not yet another stunlock and I'll agree with you wholeheartedly. Probably.

No. Game's too easy already. Would also add more grind.

Pretty much this. Until we start seeing legitimate high level content with some kind of genuine challenge, this kind of thing will only kill what little challenge remains in this game.

I think its a good idea because like solo players like me sometimes there feels like there is a wall I recently got a void tower level three exterminate for the life of me I cannot beat it by myself. I have beyond good mods and weapons but I still lose sometimes its not because something is op but its fighting something too weak.