Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unobtainable Archwing Weapons

Terror_5

4 hours ago, (PS4)F1REBLADE-69 said:

Hi Palaover.

Not sure if things are different for our PC Bretheren but on PS4 see my question re Rathbone parts.

Hey dude! I think that only applies to PS4.
In pc I did the mission around 15 times and nothing of Rathbone on rewards

5 hours ago, (PS4)F1REBLADE-69 said:

Shame. 

If you grind it and don't stop to engage enemies you can literally run it through in 2-3 mins on PS4. So you may end up with handle and head if you can do that.

The Rathbone is a sweet weapon.

You are playing on PS4 meaning if you havent yet received Specters of Realm update you do not have new "features" like archwing and archweapons slots and weapons in syndicates.

Shame this thread hasn't had more posting about it being an issue, I feel like developers just completelly forgot about corvas and rathbone. To think I just needed 1 part I didn't get while farming Salacia. Or maybe they wanted to make some money, since only way to get Corvas and Rathbone now is by paying with platinum in market, doesn't make much sense since no weapon had ever been platinum exclusive.

Edited by Elurdin

11 hours ago, Elurdin said:

You are playing on PS4 meaning if you havent yet received Specters of Realm update you do not have new "features" like archwing and archweapons slots and weapons in syndicates.

Shame this thread hasn't had more posting about it being an issue, I feel like developers just completelly forgot about corvas and rathbone. To think I just needed 1 part I didn't get while farming Salacia. Or maybe they wanted to make some money, since only way to get Corvas and Rathbone now is by paying with platinum in market, doesn't make much sense since no weapon had ever been platinum exclusive.

Cough *war*

4 minutes ago, Elurdin said:

Actually War is obtainable, you just need war bp from Stalker making it weapon as rare as despair for example. Rare and difficult to get but not impossible.

But you couldn't get both war and broken war without plat originally, and you were speaking in past tense, now you have to get war parts from conculysts, get broken war bp from stalker, get war bp from stalker, then use the, what was it?  10 nitain?  to build war