Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question regarding Kubrow Kavat Abominations Imprints

CanIbiteU

Question

Well was breeding that stuff for 2 days now, spent some plat on it and some look well magnificent and yep i was hoping to profit selling my creations. Yes i know it is a bug and yes i know they said they will fix it. But i still can see all of my imprints and i still can use each of my abominations. What happens when i combine 2 different abomination imprints and what happens if another player tries to breed with my imprints? 

Thx in advance and sorry if i missed another topic on this

breed on.

Edited by CanIbiteU

5 answers to this question

674474-specters-of-the-rail-hotfix-10

Hotfix 10

Prevented Future Pet Crossbreeding

Not sure if they just stopped the ability to crossbreed iteslf or disallow all abomination imprints from working aswell, 

If they didn't stop the imprint breeding then it might end up being an ironic situation. (Because of the meme they referenced in the hotfix)

Edited by Madway7

1 hour ago, CanIbiteU said:

Well was breeding that stuff for 2 days now, spent some plat on it and some look well magnificent and yep i was hoping to profit selling my creations. Yes i know it is a bug and yes i know they said they will fix it. But i still can see all of my imprints and i still can use each of my abominations. What happens when i combine 2 different abomination imprints and what happens if another player tries to breed with my imprints? 

Thx in advance and sorry if i missed another topic on this

breed on.

They have disallow all abomination imprints from working but they are kind enough to let us keep ours。Any trading of abomination imprint with seller advertising them as breedable print can be reported for scamming. Though,I am pretty sure you can advertise it as imprint sticker[ some like to collect those imprint like they are sticker(don't ask me why)] but you have to clearly imply/indicate that it unusable for breeding.

Edited by Nijyumensou

They discussed a lot of this in Prime Time 126, Rebecca said that she was going to give away her abomination at the end of the stream so hypothetically it should be possible to trade with another player. She also bred a post-it note and an abomination and it didn't come out as anything special it was just an abomination or post-it, can't remember which one...

oh man, i don't think I'm the only one who regrets their pc being out of commission during this time. it would be so cool if they added a chimera, FMA style. imagine something with features of both, i so want a chimera! do you reckon that if tjey receive enough requests, they'll add it?