Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partial freeze when trying to gift affinity booster

Berserkerkitten

Like most people, I'm a horrible person, who must buy friendship through the power of cheap gifts. Alas, when I try to gift somebody a 3 day affinity booster through the marketplace, I get as far as composing a line of text to send along with my gift. I enter a message and then nothing happens. I just sit there in front of the marketplace console and my controls become unresponsive. I can no longer move or open any menus. It's like one of those nightmares where you can only wake up by pressing Alt+F4, which is exactly what I have to do. Not sure this is working as intended.

EDIT: Happens every time and the booster doesn't get there, either.

EDIT2: Could this be related to the new 30 day affinity boosters? I don't think I've seen those in the shop until very recently.

Edited by Berserkerkitten

Apart from the buying friendship part, this happened to me too. I tried to give a 7 days affinity and resource booster to a great friend of mine, only to find myself unable to move. The mouse was still moving even when I was out of the market screen, so I clicked the menu button on the upper-right corner of the screen. When I clicked "Log out", nothing happened. Luckily, the "quit game" button works.

Please check this glitch. It happened twice now. Just give a booster gift to anyone, this will happen. D: