Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Race to the Almighty (IC, Open for now, most certainly 18+)

KuraioNokami

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Xion used a Fire Blast.

Lord was shoved back by the wave, stumbling for a moment. "Fine. We're playing with powers then?" Both of his hands arced with electricity, and he sent a massive channeled shock at Xion.

Just now, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord was shoved back by the wave, stumbling for a moment. "Fine. We're playing with powers then?" Both of his hands arced with electricity, and he sent a massive channeled shock at Xion.

Xion absorbed the electricity and fired an Ice wave right back.

22 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lexaeus shook his head.

---

((This is MA'IIN we're talking about. He's not only got high-tech stuff, he's PARANOID.))

---

((This is FIVE opticors. Not just one.))

---

Ben was warped out of the temple.

"So where would she be?"

*_*

((To the instinct of his units being able to hear people whispering under their breaths?))

*_*

((Still, Matt's iron skin got charged up a lot by the missiles so either it gets destroyed or damaged a lot))

Matt soon jumped over Metis and casted stomp, full speeding towards the proxy.

*_*

Ben soon woke up, before Reece, Duncan and the equinox walked up to him (I somehow forgot the equinox's name XD. Gonna go check)

"Any luck?"

"Dunno"

*sigh*

5 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Xion absorbed the electricity and fired an Ice wave right back.

Lord shook his head. "Should've thought of that... electricity equals energy..." He vaulted over the ice wave and ran towards Xion, summoning two electric shields on his arms.

((Ignore the post above. I was trying to respond to the bit with Hark but it wouldn't let me type or remove that quote in that post))

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:
59 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Four operatives overheard and aimed Supras at Hark. "Who do you fight for?"

Hark looks up at the four guards before his visors gets deployed.

"That ain't any of you're business"

Hark throws a grenade towards the operatives' feet which explodes and knocks them back.

"Could use a fight anyway"

9 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ven readied a landing pad.

*The liset lands and out walks out.....what looks to be almost a cross between a volt and a volt prime. Pitch black with blue outlining resembling that of the lines of an Excalibur are on he frame. He was adorned different looking with silver "prime parts". He wears a ragged cloak and under that *scars and glowing cracks can be seen on the frame* *he has two modified custom magnuses at his sides, as well as a nikana prime as well as a strange looking modified Burston prime magnetically attaches to his back.* *his weapons follow his color scheme*

Hello Ven...a pleasure to meet you.*extends hand for a handshake....there are two holes in the center of his hands*

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*The liset lands and out walks out.....what looks to be almost a cross between a volt and a volt prime. Pitch black with blue outlining resembling that of the lines of an Excalibur are on he frame. He was adorned different looking with silver "prime parts". He wears a ragged cloak and under that *scars and glowing cracks can be seen on the frame* *he has two modified custom magnuses at his sides, as well as a nikana prime as well as a strange looking modified Burston prime magnetically attaches to his back.* *his weapons follow his color scheme*

Hello Ven...a pleasure to meet you.*extends hand for a handshake....there are two holes in the center of his hands*

The pitch-black Ash Prime that was Ven shook his hand.

((I think we'll have to wait for even longer due to some of the members of this rp not being active here))

((Cyriann and kyrozon seemed to have forgotten about the rp, both of them have OCs in ven's team and kyrozon also has an OC in Maru's team))

((Yet again we still have some issues with balance, mainly Maru's team, who are suffering from extreme rapist issues who are extremely smart, stealthy and fast, and Ma'iin's team, who seemed to be in the lead (excluding Yamato's team who had the head start)))

((And we're still missing out on a guy for Yamato's team))

((The main part of the rp isn't going to begin anytime soon I bet, most likely next year in Janurary or something))

24 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

So what's your story..I couldn't find any files of you in the Stalkers old archives. I'm the previous bodyguard of a deceased member of the Arbiters of Hexis and also a previous acolyte.

"...Assasin. From the Rezanmaru clan. Until their new leader took over and ruled as a tyrant."

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

"...Assasin. From the Rezanmaru clan. Until their new leader took over and ruled as a tyrant."

Ah I see....at the time a was a fool and the stalker promised me power. He taught me many things including how to make custom weapons and Warframes. As you can guess by my appearance I'm not using a standard volt. If you can call this a volt at all.