Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rotten (Recruiting)

JollyNova

We are now a Storm Clan, but still recruiting. (I do realize this is in the wrong section but, I do not see a way to delete the post, so I might as well update it.)

Hello! We are the Rotten. A group of people that are like-minded with a twisted sense of what is funny. We like long walks on the beach, picnics, watching the sunset, murdering things, buying souls, raising the dead... the usual.

What are we looking for? So glad you asked.

You.

Mastery Rank doesn't matter. No Tests required to get in.

We absolutely prefer if you can get on Discord. You don't have to talk. Just listen, type. Something. We are strongly community based and we want players helping players as much as possible. If you cannot get Discord, Please pay attention to the Clan and Alliance chat. (We also run an Alliance) Someone might need your assistance, or you might be running the same missions as someone else... why not do it together?

Someone once asked me if there were any monthly fees or contributions needed. The answer is no. Just your wonderful self playing the game and interacting with us is all we ask!

Be Respectful of other players and their opinions. You don't have to agree with it, but everyone is different and have various views on things. It doesn't mean we can't all get along.

There is one thing we are incredibly strict on. NO SCAMMING. In any shape, fashion or form. It will get you instantly kicked, banned and reported to DE. It isn't worth our valued members loosing their accounts over, and as leaders it's our job to protect them. This includes, over charging for prime parts... such as scamming someone into a Paris Prime Set for 2000 Platinum. This also includes trying to turn Platinum into cash or selling Platinum at discounted rates and so on. 

We use adult language.

We understand that everyone is entitled to their religious preferences or beliefs, but keeping that in mind, do not press YOURS onto others. Just because you found God doesn't mean others want to.

There are opportunities to rank up and grow in the Clan, your rank is based upon Mastery Rank when you join. If you prove to be exceptional, helpful, and knowledgeable about the game, you can be promoted.

We have a website, The Rotten Alliance and within you will find News announcements, the link to Discord, and last but not least by any means, are Warframe and weapon builds by Dod-Regnbue, who is also Clan and alliance leader. These builds are tried, tested, tested more, tested harder. I use most of them myself. If they don't work for your form of game play, don't judge them. Everyone plays differently.

We want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves while they play. Drama isn't tolerated. 

Thank you for reading, your time is valuable. Please feel free to contact us in game or within the forums.

Clan and Alliance leaders: Dod-Regnbue, fugitivefiftyone, and myself: JollyRots 

Edited by JollyRots
Outdated information