Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Rates, Annoying!

EliteGamersAcademy

I have over 100+ hours Steam time, into Warframe, over 50+ actual in-game time, and I have yet to see Flow, and/or have only picked up ONE Continuity.  Please do something about these drop rates that help your Warframes Energy/ Powers.

YouTube.com/EliteGamersAcademy

Edited by BoostedRX7

50 hours in game is not a monumental amount considering you are trying to get a rare drop in a f2p game. Those mod packs won't sell themselves.

50 hours is plenty, considering the fact, I've already gotten 3 thunderbolt drops. I cant even find a flow or continuity? But I can find 3 thunderbolts. GTFO.

50 hours is plenty, considering the fact, I've already gotten 3 thunderbolt drops. I cant even find a flow or continuity? But I can find 3 thunderbolts. GTFO.

The "R" in "RNG" stands for random. You want rare mods of your choosing served on a silver platter? Well, nope.

Sounds like you're doing the wrong missions.

Go do Tier 3 endless defence, look up the reward chart and have a go. I've seen plenty of those drop, although Flow is definitely the rarest.

In 100 hours play I've looted 3x Flow.

Yeah, seriously, I would imaginge I put in close to 300 hours of game time before I finally got the flow mod.  But you know what?  That's fine because it is supposed to be one of the rarest mod drops.  If I could get it by constantly farming mods for 1-2 days, then I wouldn't consider it al that special.  When it takes you what would be a month of playing 8 hours a day every day just to get that one special drop, then you have yourself a true rare drop.

Now the login rewards is what true pisses me off because for the past 3 months, I have only gotten ammo boxes, frame/weapon xp or credits, with the exception of a single 20% off platinum coupon.  Woopee!

I have over 100+ hours Steam time, into Warframe, over 50+ actual in-game time, and I have yet to see Flow, and/or have only picked up ONE Continuity.  Please do something about these drop rates that help your Warframes Energy/ Powers.

YouTube.com/EliteGamersAcademy

You're probably doing the wrong missions. Continuity drops a LOT in Sedna and Ceres, specifically during my Kappa and Kiste runs. I already have a maxed Continuity after less than 200 hours, and now have enough extra Continuity to rank another one up to 2-3 steps up.