Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Invasion on Grineer Tileset

Homer87

Good afternoon, everyone.

While doing the mission on the tileset (pictured below) every time, I got stuck on this part. I would go in on the right, press the button and get stuck. I attempted this mission solo about 5 times, all getting this same tileset, and having to quit out every time. I wasn't able to complete the invasion, until I went in a pub match, where someone else can host the map. The tileset that I got under a different host was not this same one. The screenshot is to give everyone a general idea of the tileset that I'm talking about.

v45V4Pp.jpg

Have a good day.

I used to have the same problem, but since today, whenever I enter that room my computer freezes completely. I have to hard reboot my computer. This is getting ridiculous.

EDIT: I tried it in solo, and I was simply stuck on that tileset. It appears the crash was caused by failed host migration.

EDIT 2: After 2 failed group attempts that froze my computer due to host migration, 8 more tries at the mission solo, I finally rolled the right tileset 3 times to complete the blue potato invasion. Grindframe is fun.

Edited by Witzel5ucht