Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips on farming War parts?

thatguy0365

Question

I've been farming for an immense amount of time and have done countless moon missions, and I haven't gotten a single war blade. I was able to get the handle and the complete war and broken war blueprint, but it's starting to seem like the blade doesn't even exist at all... Unfortunately, I don't have Ivara, (the helmet seems like it doesn't exist either) otherwise it would probably be easier. Any tips?

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, thatguy0365 said:

I've been farming for an immense amount of time and have done countless moon missions, and I haven't gotten a single war blade. I was able to get the handle and the complete war and broken war blueprint, but it's starting to seem like the blade doesn't even exist at all... Unfortunately, I don't have Ivara, (the helmet seems like it doesn't exist either) otherwise it would probably be easier. Any tips?

The Ivara helm has a chance to drop from Oceanum, Pluto if you successfully hack all 3 data vaults... of course, there's equal odds of the Ivara blueprint dropping instead... or neither of them.