Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Golem Assassinate Node Locked

Bahkja

I just finished the Jordas Precept Quest but the Jordas Golem Assassinate node (which I understand I need to complete to get the remaining Atlas parts), is locked off. I am not referring to the Jordas Verdict Trial, but rather the node right above it called "Jordas Golem Assassinate."

Seems to be a bug introduced with the new Starchart.

That´s the problem I currently have. I´ve completed that quest and I have that node is locked. I went to see some info on how to get Atlas in the market, It said something about doing Pluto´s Junction, I did it but still... same issue. I was wondering If I have to do all junctions that lead to Pluto´s so I started doing them whenever I have the chance.

It´s quite annoying to think that It was working before Specters and now that I´ve been getting my archwing stronger with mods and practise I am not able to get him. Hope we can get this solved soon or at least know what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 11

Started by [DE]Megan, 6 hours ago

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed completing The Jordas Precept quest not unlocking the Jordas Golem Assassinate node on Eris.
  • Fixed accounts who completed The Jordas Precept quest after Specters of the Rail was released and didn't receive their Assassinate Jordas Golem key.

Well, those are great news!

• 3 months later...

YIp me too, just fininshed the Jordas Precept Quest a few days ago and the jordas golem assasination node is still locked for me.

Addition:

Checked the node out last night again and i was able to play, just that the node is still showing that it is locked, otherwise

no further issues on my side.

Edited by CAPOBVZA
update on experience