Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Personal Guide to speed levelling frames and weapons

Cenat

Question

Sometimes, less is more. 1.4k Draco kills I mean come on that is pretty boring right?

So now here is my personal way to speed level, love it or hate it. 

Step one: Find a Grineer Exterminate mission

-Sedna is the best but for low level players Saturn and Mars could work just fine, as long as it is Grineer. 

Step two (the hard part): Find a friend who has a long range powerful melee weapon. Be it Lesion, Atterax, Mios or Orthos Prime, just make sure Reach, Spoiled Strike, Pressure Point, Smite Grineer and your two critical damage mods are on. Depending on how powerful your weapon is you will be able to do higher level missions that give more exp. 

-Orthos Prime works magic here

Step three: Both of you should get a Loki/Loki Prime and use Energy Siphon, Constituiton, Streamline, Flow, Continuity, Narrow Minded and equip a dang Sentinel (prefarably Shade). Use Animal Instinct on that bad boy. 

-No Narrow Minded? Use some restores! 

Step four: Go into the selected Exterminate mission and kill everyone, but wait! This part I have to go into great detail. 

-Always open any green lockers you chance by, this has a high chance of rewarding energy

-Always, always stay invisible, if the timer is running out go into cover

-Arc Traps are nightmares. Always keep a look out they appear as a red dot on the minimap and if they are triggered everyone nearby is alerted

-Do not ever run into a magnetic barrier

-Use finishers on Heavies like Bombards and Heavy Gunners (Eviscerators too if no awesome wep)

-Slide attack a big group, if there is a heavy ignore it and proceed to slide attack the mob, read below for how to deal with the heavy

-If anyone is alerted by you touching them, Arc Traps, or you killed someone too close to them, just ignore them and kill others first. Come back in 20 seconds or so they should be unalerted

-If you kill alerted enemies (cannot perform stealth finisher/ holding their weapons up and moving gingerly), you will lose the 5x exp multiplier

-Drahk Masters are cancer. Try to use a slide attack on them but if you fail it is highly acceptable unless you ars using an Orthos Prime

Step five: Repeat but this time the other guy is using the high range powerstick and the guy previously doing the killing using the unranked weapon

-Make sure you stick 50m to each other, check that you have the symbol on the left of your health bar

Sadly, this cannot be used on Warframes. However, there is still a way to use Warframes and do this. 

Step one: Get a Mesa with very high everything, using a highly modded pistol, check Youtube for some builds, but if you don't want to put forma, which is fine because this is starchart, go duration, eff and good damage on pistol, yes this is hard if you are a new player so try to find someone willing to help

Step two: Use restores. You need a bunch. 

Step three: Use Peacemaker on everyone and everything, bring a Dread in case you are detected but if you practice and use Peacemaker in the right places (in cover) this should work perfectly. 

And that is it! I found weapons to take about 3 minutes and frames about 15 minutes (no boosters)

I thank you very much for reading :3

OR3vy0N.jpg

Here is your Vaytato

Edited by Cenat
Mispelled Vaytato as Vay potato

4 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

this is a known way to farm up, it's just that the requirements and details are way too much. doing a SUR or EXCAV mission is way easier and more fun  

This is just my take on it, after all

I see that too many people don't explain what to do when something goes wrong

Also as an experienced player this method is fast and easy, a mile better than surv or exca

Taking my time and farming Spy missions while making stealth kills works for me and seems to generally be a better method. Undetected vault completions yield a lot of affinity. Keep up stealth kills and you can easily get a streak of boosted affinity.

It's too bad so many players rush maps, but I've found this method effective for leveling.

To each their own, however.