Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic rewards showing differently for each player

Shockwave-

When my group sat down to farm the radiant relics we'd been creating over the past week we saw that we couldn't share the radient relics. When I brought a radient relic and got the rare item from it, the rest of the squad did not see the rare choice. They saw the common choice. They chose my reward anyway hoping it was a display issue but it wasn't. I got the mag prime bp, while one person saw my item as a boar receiver and one saw it as a lex receiver. They chose mine and got the lex and boar respectively.

We also encounted another bug.

During the ending screen for another mission I saw one person as having rolled a Scindo bp (4th person in squad far right choice for me). I chose scindo. one person (not the host) crashed out while we were on that screen. When I got back to the liset the reward screen gave me a fang prime blade. Fang blade is the common role from the scindo relic.

These are critical bugs as players are not getting what they should.

Then explain to me this.

If i upgrade a relic to radiant (let say a vauban chassis), at the end of the mission all 3 other squad members see the vauban chassis reward on my name (except me).

It should be the other way around, i should see the vauban chassis and the rest of squad a freaking forma for example.

last few days everytime i upgrade a relic, the rest of the squad see the rare reward, except me, is that realy intended? because if thats true i will never upgrade a relic in the future because it wont help me

Maybe... What if they put all the relics in one big cookie jar, if all 4 squad members got a different relic then there would be 24 different cookies in the jar. when the mission ends each player blindly grabs in the cookie jar and  get a cookie from a relic they did not bring into the mission, only then it makes sense why i get unexpected rewards on my name, then it all makes sense.

so if all 4 players take the same relic there will only be 6 different cookies in the jar, which makes you believe the reward is correct. the relic you take does not mean you only get rewards from your own relic. could this be the case? 

Edited by PPPokeHerFace