Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Junctions and Quest "bug"

JaegerDread

So with the new update Specters of the Rail came in Junctions. I am a fan of these and think they are good, but there are still some issues. Like this one, if you want to do the Saturn Junction one of the goals that you need to have completed is "Complete quest: The new strange". However, it is IMPOSSIBLE to complete because the last part for Chroma needs Saryn Systems and to get that you need to defeat the boss of Sedna (and even with a very low drop chance). However, you can't get to Sedna without getting to Saturn (Saturn>Uranus>Neptune>Pluto>Sedna). And even if you were to get taxied there it would be impossible because you need 100 Judgement points PER RUN. and everything is level 40+ so it is very hard to do for people that are mastery rank 5 (when you get the quest). So if they would please change the part needed for Chroma Systems or something else to fix it, that would be great.

And Mars-Phobos junction is close to impossible right now because almost no Lith-Void Fissure spawns on Earth, Mars, Venus nor Merkur, at least I haven't seen one in the last three days

Edit: Now I have found one ;_; Tears of joy

Edited by HeroicKatora