The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Getting randomly logged out

(PSN)MilkyyLG

Hello, since a few days I have the problem that I keep getting randomly logged out of Warframe on PS4. It happens while trading, accessing the Void Trader, browsing through my arsenal and other occasions. I looked it up and there were alot of people having similar problems in the past but I haven't found a solution yet. I also submitted a Support ticket but since I don't know how long it takes to respond I decided to try my luck here. It's definetly not because of my connection. I even tried to delete the game and download it again but it keeps happening. If anyone knows something how to fix this it'd be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by (PS4)MilkyyLG

7 hours ago, (PS4)greensmaragd said:

me too since friday night

I think thats where it started for me aswell. A friend of mine has the same problem. It's really annoying since most of the time I'm trading which has become nearly impossible for me. I never get logged out while in a mission which is good I guess but yesterday I did a 60 min. T3 Survival run and didn't receive any of the rewards. Luckily I didn't lose out on much but it's still annoying playing 60 minutes for nothing. 

Also I'm still waiting for some kind of response. Even if I get told that there's nothing I can do and I have to wait for the next Patch that would still be better than wondering what I could do.

Edited by (PS4)MilkyyLG

This has been happening to me all day today and so I came onto the forums to try and see if I was the only one experiencing it. At least I know I'm not alone but I would love to hear a suggestion on how to fix this on the ps4 or what information we could provide to get closer to a fix.

Glad to know It's not just me. It started doing this to me last night, and ever since then I get login failure notices at startup and get DC'd within 60 seconds of interacting with something. This needs to get fixed ASAP, I had many different runs scheduled this week and am on a time limited to farm the open vault items.