Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration in every squad.

Cattlefish

Question

Greetings tenno.

I've come across a pretty big problem as of late with my game : I cannot play in squads.

Every time I enter a squad the mission loads then I get a few seconds of squad mates and enemies run without moving followed by a host migration and I get kicked out of the mission. This happens whether it is in public, if I'm invited and even when I host (making me n°4 in the squad instead of host).

As you can imagine, this can be very problematic since grinding fissures is quite hard at times when you solo. I've become better at soloing missions but this is still crippling as hell.

I've looked at my firewall and warframe is allowed, it isn't on the host's part because it is EVERY mission I go in with squads and I reinstalled warframe today and it still isn't fixed.

I was wondering if this might be a problem with this computer but I want to make sure it is or isn't the game.

Thanks is advance.

3 answers to this question

When the most recent patch hit I had this issue also.  But it could be a number of factors also.  Sometimes the host leaves at the last second, when cherry picking their group, or it loads so fast they don't see what they have until the game loads, and then they bail.  It would be interesting to see if anyone else is having these issues.