Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why were credit rewards nerfed?

Tenno29543

I did more then 1 sortie to find out that the credit rewards for sorties(last mission) have been nerfed from 65k to 50k. I dont get it, were credit rewards some how op and broken? because the sorties are the hardest content of the game aside from raids, why nerf the credit rewards? O and dark secters excavas as well. ran heircon before and it gave i think 24k as credit mission reward and now.. 14.4k.. come on.. really? why? i never saw a post about those listed credit rewards being too much.. and honestly i really dont think the credit rewards are any where near broken. Considering that rare mod, primed mod and plat trading tax costing to high. Not to mention u ned about 2 mill credits and about 1 mill credits to rank up a primed mod and a rank 10 mod to full. o and dont forget about baro. last time i checked, non of the credit costs are lowered.. so..why increase the grind?

Edited by BigBlackCook

2 hours ago, ashrah said:

i had 17mil maxed 2 primed mod and puf 7 mil gone^....wait for credit bonus weekend.. buy credit booster.. get chroma... and play pluto dark sector...

havent  tested but i am sure other dark secter missions got a credit reward nerf as well..

3 minutes ago, BigBlackCook said:

havent  tested but i am sure other dark secter missions got a credit reward nerf as well..

with method i am  tell u u can get about 100k credits per run...that is for me only way really all other missions give very  little credits.. and that is even worse for ppl who still  need to max primed mods.. and other stuff...

2 hours ago, ashrah said:

with method i am  tell u u can get about 100k credits per run...that is for me only way really all other missions give very  little credits.. and that is even worse for ppl who still  need to max primed mods.. and other stuff...

yeah.. with 4x credit booster..... not everyone have the plat or patience to wait fr a credit weekend.

Just now, BigBlackCook said:

yeah.. with 4x credit booster..... not everyone have the plat or patience to wait fr a credit weekend.

i know...i dont like credit nerf too...cz u really must farm even more.. if u wish any okish amount of credits...

I'm frankly amazed by what people consider an 'okay' credit reward.  I did just fine before Trials and Sorties existed.  Only once did I find myself blocked by a lack of credits and I quickly sorted that by running every alert that came up for a few days.

Everything was nerfed not just credit even rep, before you could help others farm cephalon's targets and you would also get part of the rep, now? Nothing. take a look at the speed you gain syndicate rep as well.

The game is 10 times more grindy, and I say this as someone who never farmed reputation, I would just gain it from the sigils I had equipped and when the mission I was doing had the target I was tasked to scan.

I'm pretty sure you still get Simaris rep from scanning other people's targets. I just got them from scanning someone else's target. Maybe they nerfed that you have to be within affinity range to get it? I don't know about that part.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 PM, BigBlackCook said:

I did more then 1 sortie to find out that the credit rewards for sorties(last mission) have been nerfed from 65k to 50k. I dont get it, were credit rewards some how op and broken? because the sorties are the hardest content of the game aside from raids, why nerf the credit rewards? O and dark secters excavas as well. ran heircon before and it gave i think 24k as credit mission reward and now.. 14.4k.. come on.. really? why? i never saw a post about those listed credit rewards being too much.. and honestly i really dont think the credit rewards are any where near broken. Considering that rare mod, primed mod and plat trading tax costing to high. Not to mention u ned about 2 mill credits and about 1 mill credits to rank up a primed mod and a rank 10 mod to full. o and dont forget about baro. last time i checked, non of the credit costs are lowered.. so..why increase the grind?

because you're supposed to pay 200p per month for double creds, duh.