Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned for supposedly selling

Aresco

Question

hello i am a founder that was away for a long time, i have been trying to change my email since i forgot the password to my other one, i couldn't answer their questions so they ask to link my steam, i have a new steam and i forgot i had linked my old steam to this account so i send both links, ultimately replying with the steam economy one thats linked to this account, only to get told that selling my account is against TOS and that i got banned for it, this email changing system is very confusing but i have not sold anything, heck i even recently purchased prime vault and prime access, im not sure using a different steam does that or if using a diifferent computer does that, i am very frustrated

(im not sure where this should go so mods please move if neccesary thanks)

4 answers to this question

Write a message to the warframe support and explain them (best is if you have any proof that you bought soms to verify yourself etc)

PS: Never link steam with warframe , had that problems in the past but with help of support my old linked steam was removed .

2 minutes ago, ERROR.4O4 said:

Write a message to the warframe support and explain them (best is if you have any proof that you bought soms to verify yourself etc)

PS: Never link steam with warframe , had that problems in the past but with help of support my old linked steam was removed .

Linking steam should be just fine, the issues come from having multiple steam accounts/emails. Ive had my account linked with steam forever, and not one issue yet. Then again, I have yet to make any secondary accounts.