Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Weekend Only? Is It Actually Exclusive This Time Or Not?

Advanced-

Can we just clear this up now, so the past situation does not happen?

Are these artifacts going to be exclusive to the users who do this event or not?

I don't care either way, I would just like to get a real answer before people feel like they've been "cheated" like last time and avoid the topics/discussion.

Can we just clear this up now, so the past situation does not happen?

Are these artifacts going to be exclusive to the users who do this event or not?

I don't care either way, I would just like to get a real answer before people feel like they've been "cheated" like last time and avoid the topics/discussion.

Naaaah.

It's probably going to be the same as Frost Prime.

No.

But maybe much harder to get after the event has ended.

All a player had to do to get the Frost Prime BP while the event was on was to kill one Fusion Moa and be done with it.

Now you have to get a Tower II or III key and get a slim chance of the BP dropping.

its just a faster way to get it initially. seems like its just a guaranteed way to get it faster. and if you get a bunch you can use them to rank them up when that becomes available.

altho its unsure you can even do that considering the current ones dont go anywhere and you still have the one.

who knows. but you can bet its not going to be exclusive.

Did anyone say it was exclusive last time? They just got something free rather than having to farm endless void mission for a chance at it. Honestly I think people were being more than a little greedy

They literally said it was exclusive, yes. 

They literally said it was exclusive, yes.

This ^

They literally used the word exclusive last time.

This time it's "THIS WEEKEND ONLY" - The same phrase they used for the Braton Vandal.

Thus the question.

Edited by Bboy500

Did anyone say it was exclusive last time? They just got something free rather than having to farm endless void mission for a chance at it. Honestly I think people were being more than a little greedy

Ahem

This does not say "exclusive FROST PRIME..."

-https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40089-weekend-extermination-event-complete/

Live stream 6 I think at about 12 minutes "... ONLY 100k and an exclusive item"

This ^They literally used the word exclusive last time.This time it's "THIS WEEKEND ONLY" - The same phrase they used for the Braton Vandal.Thus the question.

Ahem

-https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40089-weekend-extermination-event-complete/

It said kill them all for an exclusive reward or something like that.

Ahem

Oh no, they used the word exclusive quite a few times.

Live stream, threads, etc. "The exclusivity of this reward blah, blah..."

Let me copy/paste this. "And then they realized that would be stupid when people would be getting his parts and be unable to craft him for forever."

And then they realized that would be stupid when people would be getting his parts and be unable to craft him for forever.

then they wouldnt give only a group of people that participated in a certain time frame weapons that no one else can get o wait thats the vandle weapons. so why not do it for a warframe?

then they wouldnt give only a group of people that participated in a certain time frame weapons that no one else can get o wait thats the vandle weapons. so why not do it for a warframe?

Because then they couldn't put the systems, chassis, or helmet in the drop tables and not even people with the "Exclusive" blueprint could build frost prime.

Frost Prime ain't a gift for beta testing, bro.

fail Devs gonna F*** it up again :)

Mark my words. S#&$ gonna hit the fan once ppl realize these items will be available after the event ends.

GL wasting your time on the event.

You're kidding me, right?

You're actually suggesting that we should punish those players who have something to do on a specific weekend by refusing to ever allow them to get on the same level of power as players who happened to be free that day? And so... what? So that you can satisfy some pathetic urge to be better or more unique than them? The Frost Prime thing was an insanely stupid level of "entitlement" - you got the blueprint for free, you got a fun event to play through and you still *@##$ed because, for some reason, other players also gaining access to it somehow diminished your personal enjoyment?