Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a bug or a hack?

Dudun69

Question

I am wondering and if ever this is a hack how do i go about reporting it? i do not know how to record videos of gameplays but i did take screenshots. So many hyekkas spawned it dropped my fps to around 20-25.

230410_20160720104508_1.png?dl=0

Edited by Dudun69

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Dudun69 said:

I am wondering and if ever this is a hack how do i go about reporting it? i do not know how to record videos of gameplays but i did take screenshots. So many hyekkas spawned it dropped my fps to around 20-25.

?cid=FA3E78B79A01F43C&id=FA3E78B79A01F43

230410_20160720104508_1.png?dl=0

Most likely a bug in regards to spawn count not working properly for a particular spawn point.

Would help to also note down what node this occurred on and if it happened throughout the map or just in that particular area.
Also did they stop spawning as much when they all died? Or did they continue to spawn no matter how many you killed?

It was on callisto jupiter. and the hyekkas only spawned on the stairs in the picture. also we were fighting the infested so the hyekkas were actually on our side.

edit: this was the infested outbreak invasion btw.

Edited by Dudun69
added notes

12 minutes ago, Dudun69 said:

It was on callisto jupiter. and the hyekkas only spawned on the stairs in the picture. also we were fighting the infested so the hyekkas were actually on our side.

Ah ok, so it was a survival invasion - I'd say send in a ticket: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Just make sure you mention all those little details so they know exactly what mission it was when it occurred.
Seeing as the Grineer were on your side, it could be a range of variables that may have triggered the bug - imo I'm leaning now more towards that Loki.
I wouldn't be surprised if radial disarm or irradiating disarm triggered the bug to occur - though I'm not entirely sure how.
Btw what's that green aura on everyone?

Edited by Alcoholism