Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Drops on Conclave Maps

Witchydragon

Most Conclave maps are pretty well optimized or don't have all that much going on, but on some of the more recent ones (especially the ones with Orokin decor) I'm constantly getting frame drops, which is already terrible and given the high mobility reflex based nature of conclave, it just makes the problem even worse. 

Specifically, the maps I have the most significant frame drops in are the maps involving Orokin decor. The Moon deathmatch map, the Moon Capture and Derelict/Void map which are also part of the Deathmatch/TDM map pool, and to a lesser extent the enclosed Corpus map with a single electric pillar in the middle mostly consisting of hallways and the Phobos map.

http://imgur.com/a/uOPXD

These two spots in particular lower my framerate quite a bit, the Moon map being the worst offender. I could literally turn my resolution from 1920 by 1080 to 800 by 600 and my framerate when looking around these spots did not change (hovered at around 110 fps with a GTX 760). Everywhere else I could uncap my fps and reach anywhere from 180 fps to 300. 

Conclave maps in particular need to be well optimized, with the amount players look around and the effect inconsistent framerate has on player performance.