Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

++ Oxium ++

Solli117

Gathering TipsEdit

These tips are based on opinion and may not be true. They should be viewed as advice and not solid fact.

• Playing Corpus Defense, Survival and Mobile Defensemissions can yield a decent amount of Oxium per run. (Easiest Corpus Level is Kiliken, Venus, a Defense mission)
  • 20 waves of Defense on Venera, Venus can yield around 50 Oxium if extracted properly.
  • Ara, Mars can give roughly 100 units in 25 minutes with a 2-player team.
  • Playing on Cerberus, Pluto can yield about 60-139 Oxium in 4 Rounds. (Depending on total Osprey kills)
  • Baal, Europa can yield 50-95 Oxium per run with a 4-player team.
  • Doing Sabotage, Capture, and Deception missions while being as loud as possible by destroying all enemies can yield a fair amount of Oxium, especially on Venus, where there aren't too many high-level enemies. Just don't let the targets escape in Capture.
  • Some Corpus Alerts can yield a high amount of Oxium.
  • Alerts may also have a higher spawn rate of Oxium Ospreys.
  • An easy way to kill the Oxium Ospreys without getting them to self-destruct, and therefore not drop any Oxium, is to use Frosts Freeze ability and quickly destroying them while they are slowed down or usingNyxs Mind Control which will deal high damage to it when the effect ends. If using Mind Control, make sure there are no other enemies around, otherwise, the Osprey will self-destruct attacking them. Using Nekros' Fear ability also quickly destroys them.

Source: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Oxium

13 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Gathering TipsEdit

These tips are based on opinion and may not be true. They should be viewed as advice and not solid fact.

• Playing Corpus Defense, Survival and Mobile Defensemissions can yield a decent amount of Oxium per run. (Easiest Corpus Level is Kiliken, Venus, a Defense mission)
  • 20 waves of Defense on Venera, Venus can yield around 50 Oxium if extracted properly.
  • Ara, Mars can give roughly 100 units in 25 minutes with a 2-player team.
  • Playing on Cerberus, Pluto can yield about 60-139 Oxium in 4 Rounds. (Depending on total Osprey kills)
  • Baal, Europa can yield 50-95 Oxium per run with a 4-player team.
  • Doing Sabotage, Capture, and Deception missions while being as loud as possible by destroying all enemies can yield a fair amount of Oxium, especially on Venus, where there aren't too many high-level enemies. Just don't let the targets escape in Capture.
  • Some Corpus Alerts can yield a high amount of Oxium.
  • Alerts may also have a higher spawn rate of Oxium Ospreys.
  • An easy way to kill the Oxium Ospreys without getting them to self-destruct, and therefore not drop any Oxium, is to use Frosts Freeze ability and quickly destroying them while they are slowed down or usingNyxs Mind Control which will deal high damage to it when the effect ends. If using Mind Control, make sure there are no other enemies around, otherwise, the Osprey will self-destruct attacking them. Using Nekros' Fear ability also quickly destroys them.

Source: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Oxium

Cerberus got smacked with a nerf. Also, Akkad, Raids, and a few other missions recieved credit nerfs. Baal works sorta but sorties are best for credits these days. Oxium is tough

1 minute ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

While I realise I'm just a lowly console player

I think you misunderstood what he said, kind sir. Console players are actually playing a different game version right now, and things did change a lot with the SoTR Update, so there is no way to give applicable cross-platform tips at this point.

10 minutes ago, Ferah_Frithu said:

I think you misunderstood what he said, kind sir. Console players are actually playing a different game version right now, and things did change a lot with the SoTR Update, so there is no way to give applicable cross-platform tips at this point.

While I didn't misunderstand, I almost certainly did come across as more aggressive antagonistic than I intended. For that, I apologise.

I am aware that the SoTR update made some changes to the game in PC, but I did not realise that it resulted in the nerfs pointed out by @-Voltage-. That is the main reason I thought the Warframe Wiki would be a bit more useful then just stating my own experience. My assumption was wrong and I'm happy to have been corrected. :-)

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas

DE hates players so they have nerfed oxium drops into the ground.

I found Europa, Baal best place to farm it. Farming is a bit tricky because you need to find right terminal. Best terminal is inside a broken ship. There should spawn 2 oxium drones every 15-30 seconds.

D4H8ABI.jpg