The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTenno v. Jedi| Who Would Win

(PSN)bddacres

Just now, (PS4)bddacres said:

My statement wasnt refering to lightsabers it was referring to tutaminis

My point stands. Jedi can't use the Void against the Tenno, and Tenno weapons render lightsaber deflection useless, and Tenno stealth can't be countered by the force because the Tenno don't exist in the force. Jedi are specialized to be stupidly overpowered in their own universe, but there are maybe 2 things of theirs that actually apply outside of their universe, so pretty much anyone else holds an advantage simply by virtue of being disconnected from the Jedi's source of power, and/or having a more conventional weapon.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

not exactly, In star wars you really have to comment to a side of the force to reach your full potential. Thats why darth vader wasn't as powerful as a sith lord. Basically by converting to the light side all his darkside abilities like force lightning got alot weaker. 

well no im pretty sure the reason he was so strong was because he wasnt limited to one side of the force hence why he could pull down a whole ship

2 minutes ago, starsrift said:

As a Tenno, I fear the Jedi's plot armor. They always win in the end. :(

Ep. 7 

Rey (Random non- trained force user who discovered her ability a few minutes ago)

Kylo Ren ( Train by the greatest teachers of the Era, Descendant of the Chosen one (most powerful force user) in a universe where force power is hereditary)

Kylo loses to Rey in a few minutes with the power of plot

Just now, smiddler said:

well no im pretty sure the reason he was so strong was because he wasnt limited to one side of the force hence why he could pull down a whole ship

Unfortunately Stars doesnt work like that would be cooler that way thoo. You have to commit to one side. Imagine it like a glass of water. The empty half is the darkside and the water is the lightside.  The more water you pour into the glass the less empty space there is 

6 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

My point stands. Jedi can't use the Void against the Tenno, and Tenno weapons render lightsaber deflection useless, and Tenno stealth can't be countered by the force because the Tenno don't exist in the force. Jedi are specialized to be stupidly overpowered in their own universe, but there are maybe 2 things of theirs that actually apply outside of their universe, so pretty much anyone else holds an advantage simply by virtue of being disconnected from the Jedi's source of power, and/or having a more conventional weapon.

Tutaminis is the absorbing of any energy source. So as long as its not a bullet a jedi can absorb it.

1 minute ago, MetaTrooper said:

Ground combat; Tenno with all their abilities, pets and sentinels will probably win.

Space combat; Jedi, the Jedi starfighter has sonic mines, archwing stands no chance unfortunatly... >_>

amen, but cant a itzal just teleport and go invis nd snip all the ships lol

Edited by (PS4)bddacres

20 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

2 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Tutaminis is the absorbing of any energy source. So as long as its not a bullet a jedi can absorb it.

Yeah but here's the thing, void energy is so unknown that were don't know what happens when you absorb so much RAW void energy. Us tenno are like generators of this unstable energy, so how much is too much for them to absorb?

Just now, (PS4)bddacres said:

Okay, but how do they redirect it or otherwise utilize it, or keep the absorbed energy from killing them? We aren't talking about the more mundane forms of energy here like thermal, electric, or kinetic, but something which is explicitly stated to be the point where logic and reason are abandoned.

And Tutaminis is insignificant compared to the advantages I've outlined that the Tenno possess.

10 minutes ago, starsrift said:

But the tenno have well blatant BS powers. I mean all vauban has to do is use his three. . Rhino 4 or 2. Oberon 4,1. Mirage, enough said. Ash, enough said,. Loki, enough said.  Hydriod, well take your pick of his 3 n 4, . Nezha 4, Mag 4,  Frost, pretty much any of his abilis,  need I go on?

1 minute ago, Dreddeth said:

Okay, but how do they redirect it or otherwise utilize it, or keep the absorbed energy from killing them? We aren't talking about the more mundane forms of energy here like thermal, electric, or kinetic, but something which is explicitly stated to be the point where logic and reason are abandoned.

And Tutaminis is insignificant compared to the advantages I've outlined that the Tenno possess.

Don't know if you read the Op but, i agree that the tenno will win just stating facts that the jedi arent helpless

The energy is collected the dispersed or, redirected. Absorbing the energy doesn't mean you engulf it into your body. The ability is more of a spur of the moment defense

3 minutes ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

Yeah but here's the thing, void energy is so unknown that were don't know what happens when you absorb so much RAW void energy. Us tenno are like generators of this unstable energy, so how much is too much for them to absorb?

45 minutes ago, Gladeus-Ex-Machina said:

The Jedi got rofl stomped by Clone Troopers.

A team of four Tenno typically rofl stomp anything.

So in a fight, Tenno > Jedi. But I'm a stickler for the fact making things overpowered is easy. Making something fallable is far more difficult. The Jedi were never overpowered, so they win from a plot point of view.

If we are talking about Light side of the Force users,then you are mostly right,but some Siths were extremely powerful,able to consume planets (Darth Nihilus),and someone like than,I think, could defeat a Tenno 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

But the tenno have well blatant BS powers. I mean all vauban has to do is use his three. . Rhino 4 or 2. Oberon 4,1. Mirage, enough said. Ash, enough said,. Loki, enough said.  Hydriod, well take your pick of his 3 n 4, . Nezha 4, Mag 4,  Frost, pretty much any of his abilis,  need I go on?

Well Jedi can do pretty much everything you mention beside nezha,hydroid,Loki's 4,and a rad proc. 

I believe the tenno will win. I am just trying to state reason why the jedi may have a chance 

3 minutes ago, Denishuis said:

If we are talking about Light side of the Force users,then you are mostly right,but some Siths were extremely powerful,able to consume planets (Darth Nihilus),and someone like than,I think, could defeat a Tenno 

Librarian will kick the S#&$ out of the Jedi,I think,and not sure about the Tenno

3 minutes ago, Denishuis said:

Well Emperor Viatiate From old canon could consume multiple planet, create real clone( just like naruto lol), create force lightning so powerful it could turn a target to ashes, and coudnt die with the use of spirit transfer.

22 minutes ago, starsrift said:

they can make tangible clones, do the teleport stuff, make literal armor, make ice waves, mags bone crush clap , turn literally invisible , and a few other things? i just mentioned a good deal of bs

1 minute ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Well Emperor Viatiate From old canon could consume multiple planet, create real clone( just like naruto lol), create force lightning so powerful it could turn a target to ashes, and coudnt die with the use of spirit transfer.

Yeah,there were a number of OP characters ,but we don't have smth like that in warframe,so that's a + for the Force users

Just now, (XB1)Solargeo said:

they can make tangible clones, do the teleport stuff, make literal armor, make ice waves, mags bone crush clap , turn literally invisible , and a few other things? i just mentioned a good deal of bs

Jedi could do all that with enough training

I mean, here we have someone specialized for melee and their special brand of magic to the point of sucking at everything else. Even the lowest of mundanes of their own universe can kill them if you get enough bullets flying in the air, or use a bomb, but because their universe is connected by the force, the authors are allowed to write them out of trouble most of the time.

And in the other corner we have someone who's competent at melee and ranged combat, makes small armies of elites look like mooks, has an extensive arsenal of weapons which are incidentally the most effective sort to use against Jedi/Sith, and contractual immunity to nearly any given Jedi/Sith magic.

The only thing I'm honestly not sure about would be whether a lightsaber could cut whatever melee weapon the Tenno happens to be using, which in all likelihood depends on the specific weapon and/or whether or not channeling is involved.

The Star Wars universe has technology that was far more advanced than the Orokin.

Like a super weapon that devours suns whole to power the Starkiller which was 10 times more massive than the Deathstar and fires a single ray that separates and destroys 5-10 planets simultaneously!

We have nothing like that on Warframe. ;<