Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

void fissures

Wez23

can anyone explain to me why the void fissure missions are so unnecerssarilly hard?!

so far ive only had a go at the "easy" ones (so about lvl 10 give or take), and every time i tried its been complete and utter hell and i end up failing every time!!!

here are the things that constantly make it difficult for me:

1- after a certain point, the void enemies become stupidly hard to kill (even with my harder hitting weapons equiped)

2- you only have 3 minutes to close the fissure, which is a stupidly short amount of time, especially when you waste most of it taking down hard to kill enemies

3- your suposed to use the reactant dropped by the void enemies to close the fissure (and each one you use seals it by 10%, meaning you must collect 10 to close it completely), accept they hardly ever drop at all!!!!!!!

seriously, i dont know about you guys, but im lucky if i get 4 or 5 reactant in single mission and the last couple of times ive only got 3! and thats out of how many enemies? 10? 15? 20?!! this really isnt helped wen the enemies bugger off and hide so you have to move away from the fissure and search a wide area for the non existant reactant after you kill them.

can you tell me what sort of time you guys have with it because, whether the folks at DE made them this difficult intentionally or not, i do think that the fissure missions need serious improvement because this amount of agro (again just from the "easy" missions) doesnt seem worth the rewards that we are promised

thoughts anybody?

This is true, I had the exact same issue. As of now, the fissures are a matter of pure luck, when played solo.

I'd recommend to play on public mode, because someone always plays a fissure mission, and it's easy to do them with 4 people, especially since way more enemies spawn and the rate at which reactants drop is also increased due to the increased spawnrate of enemies.

They still need a slight overhaul for solo players though.

i would but  every time ive joined a public mission recently there is always a host migration and the connection claps out. so ive basically been doin solo mission out of necessity for about a year (another thing de should look into) 

Edited by Wez23