Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Eternal War Build

Sweaty_Pleb

Question

5 answers to this question

I would not use quick thinking or rage on Valk, I chose more duration and have my warcry lasts about 72 seconds.   However, it is a matter of personal preference. I would add Naramon focus school in my survivals runs with fragor prime. It makes that hammer swinging much more fun and satisfying.

6 minutes ago, Snailey said:

I would not use quick thinking or rage on Valk, I chose more duration and have my warcry lasts about 72 seconds.   However, it is a matter of personal preference. I would add Naramon focus school in my survivals runs with fragor prime. It makes that hammer swinging much more fun and satisfying.

you still have on vitality or no?

7 hours ago, Sweaty_Pleb said:

So I'm new to playing Valkyr, but I have heard some good things about her eternal war augment, do any of you happen to have a good build? Thanks

Here's a no-Forma build with no Corrupted, Nightmare, Drift or Primed mods. Pretty basic but also very accessible and well-rounded. The duration on Warcry is a bit low for mine but against the Grineer or Infested you can probably kill fast enough to keep it going regardless.

If you're willing to put in a lot more effort 6 Forma can get you this which I finds works well. You only loose a little Power Range but every other Power stat is increased. There's room on it for Rejuvenation, Energy Siphon, or Corrosive Projection rather than Steel Charge too, which adds to your versatility.