Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leavers...Again

Sismograf

So, I'm not sure if this is more of a feedback, a bug or something but here's the thing : after completing a fissure mission, during the relic reward choice, the host left the game. The rest of the squad loaded back at the extraction point and the mission ended, but minus the relic reward. I'm not asking for a refund of the key or anything, but I thought someone should know ^^'

Also, definitely in the feedback topic, it would be nice if we were able to see how many void traces we have, without having to go to the refinery, something like the ducats or platinum counters in the UI. :)

Thanks for reading,

Regards

You lose nothing but your time. I suggest you play the fissures with your friends or clan-mates. Also, you can host and hire people from recruiting, or from clan/alliance chat. Also you can play solo, but it is not the preferred choice as for me. Either way, you don't lose your key.

Also, make sure to PM the Leaver, and wash his bones a bit, whatever you call that in English.

Edited by mobilehacker

That's why I never play with randoms. Only solo or "public" but only when I or my friend is the host. People are just re.tarded and you can't do anything with it. ;) You should not lose your key mate.

10 minutes ago, mobilehacker said:

You lose nothing but your time. I suggest you play the fissures with your friends or clan-mates. Also, you can host and hire people from recruiting, or from clan/alliance chat. Also you can play solo, but it is not the preferred choice as for me. Either way, you don't lose your key.

In fact, I did lose a key, but that's not the reason for the post, I just wanted to post some feedback. Also, as someone playing since the beta, i know about the recruiting chan and the solo mode ;)

7 minutes ago, Sismograf said:

In fact, I did lose a key, but that's not the reason for the post, I just wanted to post some feedback. Also, as someone playing since the beta, i know about the recruiting chan and the solo mode ;)

I'm not doubting your skill level, and its a mystery, why do you lose the key, check your inventory, maybe your item was added to it. As for leavers, there is not much that could be done, other than reward roll happening on your ship, when you successfuly return.