Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eximus enemies on Venus

GONY100

Question

14 answers to this question

Go to the Spy node and trigger alarms. They spawn to defend the terminal, usually in 2/3 vaults per mission.

Best way is to complete the vault stealthy right up to the data terminal, start the final hack and back out. This counts as a fail and trips the alarm, but you're right there and can hack it again immediately.

Hi there, if you didn't know yet, rescue missions will usually have an Eximus guarding the cell, higher levels can have 3 guarding a cell, but since its Venus yeah one. If you could clear it fast enough then doing it ten times won't be much of a hassle?

Edit: I got lucky because Perrin sequence popped up while i was in Venus, a group of 8+ Eximus MOAs :D literally cleared this in 2 missions

Edited by MidoriBokken

On 7/22/2016 at 4:46 AM, GONY100 said:

Yes, Interception and Defense.

Didn't find any eximus enemies.

I don't know the specifics on that interception, but I used the defense node for this myself.  The eximus will not spawn until somewhere around wave 15.  It took 25 waves solo to get all 10 kills.  In in a squad might be better with more total spawns or it might be worse with others killing the eximus instead of you.

TLDR - go to at least wave 20 on the defense.  You should always do this regardless to get the rotation C reward.

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR