Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Nah, if it truly was at least 80% of all fanfiction on thet internet would've dissapearared by now.

And he's not talking about Fist of the North Star, so no. It's not a great anime.

Anyone who doesnt upvote that post isnt just off the island, they are already dead.

Eh true, but i wasn't talking about Fist of the North Star I was talking about The Familiar of Zero and I'm pretty sure that's what Kharma was referencing as well. 

Kind've a shame the writer for FoZ passed away recently though. Wonder where the story will go now..

On another note, Hi Doozy! Nice writing skills. I am impressed. 

Naaaww. She don't want no Excalibur. She wants Vauban! He seems smart anyways. Hey, I dun ship. Rather, I hope for the best and try not to be upset in the first place. :3

*upvotes post as per Doozy's command* I nu wanna daaiieee! ;-; Is Vauban gonna show up, though? And we need to finish ember and ash's date please~♥

btw... WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS WANNA VOTE MEH OFF DAH ISLAND, EH?! Ever hear of them bringing those voted off the island to come back later in the season to wreck MOAR havoc? 'Cuz I will do that. I will annoy everyone to no end. Except for Doozy. Doozy is king here. I luff you, Doozy!

And I was just building volt...and now, he will never be thought of the same!

This thread does that. I always saw Rhino as a somewhat more calm individual but yeah since this thread its nothing but T-shirt time, spray tans and other arguably annoying activities LIKE TALKING IN ALL CAPS. But it is so worth it now, because puns and stereotypes are the best.

Edited by ler110

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Why can't people just be innocent D:

Why not both?

YES YES YES!!! Doozy-Senpai......I.....I....I LOVE YOU!!

37749157.jpg

Heheheh...

Volt would dispprove your lack of Humility. ; )

Nonetheless, fantastic work Doozy84.

PS:

XD25wSw.jpg