Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

I hope you guys all feel really bad about the mean things you said about Saryn. And now I want tacos too.

-snip-

SARYN: It doesn’t work like that dear, you can’t top another domme. Especially one meaner and more experienced than you... A****** fans thinking I’m a Mary Sue. Do Mary Sues ever have relationship problems?

Poison love, poison body..babeh.

That was..stimulating...

As an aside though..Doozy, you planning on "developing" Frost as a character further? Sayyyy..along the zomgiamanemopreppymofowithexistenssialissues line/trope?

uh oh, the mods are here. IT BEGINS.

Also for the love of god, why isn't Conan the Barbarian and Heavy Metal on netflix? I'm gonna flip a god damn table.

AND YOU'RE ON PROBATION, RONIN.

Of all the Mods to have show up, Ced23ric is the least likely to shut you down. Especially if you keep writing entertaining stories, (Read: "Keep writing entertaining stories or Ced23ric will shut you down").

INB4 Trinity hooks up with THE RHINO and turns him into a gentleman in a episode similar to that one simpson episode.

Guido's Bros never turn into Gentlemen.

They take Bromancing to such an extreme that all are wooed and seduce by the shear awesome of his broness. There comes a time when every bro accept a b**** as their own broette instead of just another b**** to bang. A time when a Bro will willingly grant a b**** bro status.

Generally this point is reached only after both have fulfilled enough articles of the bro code together as Woman and Bro. This can only happen after a Arm day at the Gym, when the Bro is capable of flexing hard enough to make people swoon at the sheer amount of the awesome, for a true gun show leaves onlookers weeping. Truly, many bros hit the gym day and night to obtain fable height of physical brofection... and it is not something easily gained,

Oh that's easy. By hostages, i mean you, the readers.

I got that color-coded crack that you need, baby.

At first I denied this then I realized this is the first thread I come to on these forums everyday, and check it.....a lot.