The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Wouldn't that just make the surface area that he can walk on bigger?

Not if he falls down and gets cut in half when the blade shifts. Cut in half in a bad way, like feet first instead of head first, if you know what I mean.

Ah, I see your logic now.

I was thinking a full 90 degree shift, but it seems you're talking about something more along the lines of a 45 degree shift.

Edited by fishworshipper

Saryn, have you ever met any other Saryn's while going on missions? If yes, how do you react? If not, disregard the if not section of this question.

Of course not. There’s only one of each of us. I’m a real person, not a fictional avatar in a videogame that you can just swap out and put back in the closet while you rank up another frame.

BY JEEBUS DOOZY'S A SCOTTIST!!!!! PRAAAAAIIIIISEE AJJAH!!!! GLORY TO THE MIGHTY SCOTT!!!!! ONE PERSON! ONE FRAME!!!! ONE OF US ONE OF US KALI-MAAAAAHHH

I ned to stop drinking at 2 A.M

BY JEEBUS DOOZY'S A SCOTTIST!!!!! PRAAAAAIIIIISEE AJJAH!!!! GLORY TO THE MIGHTY SCOTT!!!!! ONE PERSON! ONE FRAME!!!! ONE OF US ONE OF US KALI-MAAAAAHHH

I ned to stop drinking at 2 A.M

Yes, you do. I've already done my weekend drunk-sitting, and I'm not even getting my drink payments for this one.

But I wasn't askin' bout Frost, I wanted to know if you hang around Ember for some reason. I don't see a point in trying to avoid THAT question unless ya got something to hide.

Edited by SLI-fox

Saryn, what hardened you into this hostile person? Seems the only person you're really nice to is Frost. And only reason I'm sure of that is because of that good old, Tenno style di-*BANNED*

Edited by Solaurus

i'd still like to know how far you think rhino could punt loki and if you like goldfish crackers...

though i also kinda want to know exactly what you would do to loki if you ever met him.

also, what is your favorite snack food? :o

i'd still like to know how far you think rhino could punt loki and if you like goldfish crackers...

though i also kinda want to know exactly what you would do to loki if you ever met him.

also, what is your favorite snack food? :o

Her favorite snack foods are Tacos. She eats them when Frost ignores her. (not gonna accept my apology, then I shall lash out with the intensity of 1000 Loki's or until I'm done with the 4th bottle of Jack.)

Edited by Solaurus

Another question before I go to sleep....

Are you like....hardcore goth? Or are you like...the South Park goth. You know, the sit in back of schools and smoke while flicking back your bangs type of gotth. Also the South Prk goth dances in place like that kid from Peanuts. 

TL'DR? 

Doozy and Green Text hate me now

Edited by Solaurus

Yes, you do. I've already done my weekend drunk-sitting, and I'm not even getting my drink payments for this one.

he actually got off the hook for that one for 2 whole minutes because of an Indiana Jones reference, but then he posted again and went right back into the dog house.

he actually got off the hook for that one for 2 whole minutes because of an Indiana Jones reference, but then he posted again and went right back into the dog house.

I made an Indiana Jones reference?

Edited by Solaurus

What, were you born in 1995 or something? Have you not seen Temple of Doom?

HOLY CRAP!! I knew the phrase KALIMAH!!!! From somewhere but I forgot which movie I got it from temporarily (for a second I was almost sure it was from Apocalypto). And no I was born way before 1995.