The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Neither one of them are really developed characters just saying.

i disagree.

nova...well you right there

but trinity has a pretty developed (and....well) character...if you read that whole paragraph about her being a social worker...and uh...what...happened.

seriously that is so messed up.

well someone stated PG13 please. it's more in response to that. not only that but a founder is someone who has a decent sized disposable income, IE fair amount of money. there should be no children in the founders area in my own flawed point of view, thus we're all pretty much over the age of 18.

$50 is less than the price of your average AAA game. I'm sure he could get his parents to spend that on his founders.

-snip-

“Do any of the other girls actually know how charming you are?” Nova asked.

MOST OF THE OTHER GIRLS ARE JUST GIRLS. THEY’RE HOT, BUT RHINO DOESN’T NEED THAT.” Rhino insisted. “ARE YOU A GIRL OR A WOMAN?

-snip-

YOU MAH BOI RHINODOOZY!!

Been waiting for the OG Doozy to lay the smackdown on all these fan-fic wannabes  as well (no offence, but it is Doozy's thread).

I trawl the forums for quality entertainment, and Doozy is the only one who can provide it in mega-doses of complex quasi-literary style.

Keep on swashbucking Doozy.

I guess the only single ones are Trinity, Banshee, Loki, and Vauban.

I vote Banshee with Loki(Lanshee?Banshki?), and Trauban(either troll-Vauban or trinity with vauban).

I'm a little bummed Trinity isn't going to "ride the rhino" though.

I guess the only single ones are Trinity, Banshee, Loki, and Vauban.

I vote Banshee with Loki(Lanshee?Banshki?), and Trauban(either troll-Vauban or trinity with vauban).

I'm a little bummed Trinity isn't going to "ride the rhino" though.

why not loki-vauban and banshee-trinity?

Oh, so now you did it on purpose.

Be careful, she actually reads the thread. I'm sure she's laughing at you derisively right now.

I am sure she is. But you know what? I can live with it. Part of being mature is being able to deal with making a fool of yourself. I do it regularly and it doesn't bum me out too much.

And if Nova IS reading this? You go, girl! Good catch!

Edited by Kalenath