The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Just felt like putting this out here cuz I saw some people liked the movie....Starship Troopers is going to be on IFC (Independent Film Channel, I hope you have it if you like movies that aren't all cut up by television stations.) in 15 minutes. Would've told you guys earlier, but my internet just came back to live after being dead for around nine hours or so.

Edited by NixeonLow

You guys would flip a table if you knew about Thursday Morning Wrath.

Google it.

I read every single piece of that story before I read who the author was. I knew it was you, because you would only ever suggest us to a story you wrote. That was awesome.

Edited by McVolker

Ash is not a stealth frame. He is a one man knife factory. He is a hammer for which all problems become nails, and he understands no emotions except pain and terror. Ash does not kill people efficiently, he does not kill people fast or simultaneously. He is a Hellboy Nazi Ninja for whom each individual stabbing is a precision artisan stroke. Ash does not bury bodies with a bulldozer in a mass grave like the aoe chick frames, he is Richard Nixon driving a rolls royce, and he's selected you out of a crowd and is running you down personally.

Playing Ash is not a privilege or a responsibility, it is a reckless opportunity to take the course of human evolution into your hands.

Ash does not have an energy bar, he has a murder bar. When it hits zero, that's a catastrophic extinction event that alters the course of evolution for tens of millions of years. When the bar is full, it means that the planet is over-populated and that galapagos turtles are standing shoulder to shoulder on the beach begging for the sweet release of death.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Thank you Doozy for letting everyone know the truth.

And I am a historian.

Which means that you have, undoubtedly, heard of the ethical shortfalls of eugenics. However, your opinion that some people should not reproduce suggests that you may not be as well informed about the significant scientific shortfalls of eugenic principles, (not to mention the advent of epigenetics). Eugenics in theory is a noble cause but these ideas were invented and enacted before science even knew the structure, not to mention the mechanisms, of DNA. People are always looking for a scapegoat but it is always easier to find one when acting on uninformed assumptions based on incomplete science.

Edited by StereoTypo

Which means that you have, undoubtedly, heard of the ethical shortfalls of eugenics. However, your opinion that some people should not reproduce suggests that you may not be as well informed about the significant scientific shortfalls of eugenic principles, (not to mention the advent of epigenetics). Eugenics in theory is a noble cause but these ideas were invented and enacted before science even knew the structure, not to mention the mechanisms, of DNA. People are always looking for a scapegoat but it is always easier to find one when acting on uninformed assumptions based on incomplete science.

True. Stupidity is rarely something that people HOPE to continue. Except those who like their minions easily led. Most eugenics programs were HOPING to increase intelligence and failed rather miserably in most cases. I don't think I can remember any that succeeded offhand. Lots of horror stories about trying though.

And don't even get me started on on some of the so called 'sciences' of the late 19th century... Phrenology... *barf*

Edited by Kalenath

IM BAAAAACK!! Just came back from vacation in Jamaica with 3 friends. (I also got banned for a week the day before I left which I find hilarious)

You missed me Doozy? Who am I kidding, I know you did. Lege give you a detailed run through of what I did.

Day 1:

Get out of airport

Go to hotel

Sleep

Day 2

Go to pool

Get hammered

Go to sleep

Day 3

Party with friends

Watch some play

Go to the city

Get hammered

Go to sleep

Day 4

Go to a rum gallery

Get hammered

Go to sleep

Day 5

Party with hotel people

Hang out a bit

Go to sleep

(As you can tell, I don't have a drinking problem because I didn't drink this day)

Day 6

Stay in room because security got called for marijuana smoke in the hotel and ordered everyone on the floor to stay in the room for a bit

Find out it was an A****** neighbor

Try not to punch him in the neck

Go to the pool

Get hammered

Go to sleep

Day 7

Airport

Home

Forums

Everything was twice as awkward since I shared a room with my friend that was a girl. I have to get out the room when she showered or puts on clothes and try waking up in the morning to bras (bris? Gaggle of bra?) at head of your bed. Woke up with a hangover, saw it, got happy, remembered I'm staying in a room with a female friend, get depressed. My other 2 friends stayed in a room with each other and rode those bag carrying thingies across the halls until security gave them their 3rd strike.