The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

... Only Doozy is allowed to write that many words in just one post.

Doozy is not a god. As a member of the forums, like to speak my mind and am highly irritated when I see a "TL;DR." If you want to start making rules when you don't own the thread, feel free. I will only obey Doozy himself. Doozy is the one who has the final say over the rules and who is off the island. After reading for three hours, I wanted to share what I was thinking. Have any issues with that? Unamused-Bailey.gif

[edit:] Sorry, Doozy, but admins do trump you in order, but I've never had one talk to me directly. I have to obey the ToS, right?

Edited by Shifa

post 1500 picks next tenno Q&A.

DA RULES

-No qualifiers. You cannot say "X, or in this case, Y"

-You cannot pick the Stalker. Nobody cares about him anyways. You cannot pick Saryn, she already went.

-The pick must be made on post #1500. If for some reason, you haz teh dumb and don't follow the rules, the pick will default to the post that came closest to #1500.

-If you don't know who Ronnie James Dio is, you are already disqualified.

DOG GAMMIT!!!

Just about every other thing I have seen/read (Minus the Neverending Story. I have seen the old cartoon of it though, but cant remember it on the account of me being 4 when I saw it) but I have no idea who RJD is.

CURSE YOU DOOZY YOU MAGNIFICENT WRITER!

-The pick must be made on post #1500. If for some reason, you haz teh dumb and don't follow the rules, the pick will default to the post that came closest to #1500.

Is it "Price is Right" rules or just closest viable post? Also, Having just finished reading "Thursday morning wrath" and your latest posts that make up a text-based "Rainbow in the Dark" upon these forum backgrounds, why do you choose to include so many musical references in addition to pop culture?

Edited by StereoTypo

Is it "Price is Right" rules or just closest viable post? Also, Having just finished reading "Thursday morning wrath" and your latest posts that make up a text-based "Rainbow in the Dark" upon these forum backgrounds, why do you choose to include so many musical references in addition to pop culture?

Because music is awesome.

Just a shot in the dark here, but it might be because he likes music?

Its a well known fact that the Wrath is a huge Judas Priest fan.

And shame on you kids for not knowing who Dio is. His name is the name of the band ffs.

Oi, I knew that. D:< I never said I didn't, I was going to wait around the required post to start singing songs by him!