The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

No, the moment is over. We can never go back to music puns.

Banshee would say mean things to us if we did.

But i'll tell you what we can go back to, Taco Bell. Because those new fiery dorito locos are amazing. Its like there's siracha sauce baked into the shell.

Holy S#&$ i just heard one of the clerks say "he asked for bold flavors." That made my night.

But i'll tell you what we can go back to, Taco Bell. Because those new fiery dorito locos are amazing. Its like there's siracha sauce baked into the shell.

Holy S#&$ i just heard one of the clerks say "he asked for bold flavors." That made my night.

I had some &#! Reaper Nachos last week. (language warning) 

I used a fair bit less of the sauce though, because I'm a weak baby.

Tasted good though. Though I will say the name is accurate...

Well that is actually the way you can tell a good hot sauce from a bad "MAKE IT AS HOT AS POSSIBLE" sauce. It should have a distinct flavor, and you should be able to taste it through the burn. Oh and I know my friend, I know. That was a terrible day.

So, I figured it's time to post, since I've basically been stalking this thread since it was about four pages long...

I will now be checking in every two minutes for what is basically the local chat room of Warframe.

I very much enjoyed reading this, sigh I guess one added to the list of thread watchers. Once I get better at art and get ambitious in any form of free time I get around working on a 3D modeling career I may try to just comic this. Don't hold your breath though I never seem to catch up on my "to do" list even if I knock something off it every week.

Weird, somebody already offered to do the comic, but then they wandered off into the wilderness never to be heard from again.

I imagine they died of shame after not delivering on their promise.

*stares menacingly at comic artists*

What a shame, some of them were pretty clef-er

Yeah yeah, okay... we are one... embrace us... curruption talk B.S.... blah blah blah...

Can we get back to the comics now?

If I wanted to read random nonsense from complete strangers I'd be watching the comments of image boards on dark places around the web.

But no. That's not what was this topic was made for.

Now can we be done with the lightweight nonsense of (faked) Q&A and get back to the actual plot?

(Yes, that one you have "got no plans for", Mr. Doozy84.)

*Stares menacingly at Doozy84. arms crossed, slightly tilted head, impatiently tapping foot, and unimpressed/impatient look*

tumblr_inline_mhgu2uNz6f1qz4rgp.gif

A wild Entitled Reader appears!

Doozy uses Troll Post!

But it failed!

Entitled Reader is pouting...

Doozy uses Obscure Pre-90's Reference!

It's super effective!

Doozy gained 42 Ego. Level up!

Attitude -1

Post speed -2

Obscure Reference Library -1

Likes +9001

Yeah yeah, okay... we are one... embrace us... curruption talk B.S.... blah blah blah...

Can we get back to the comics now?

If I wanted to read random nonsense from complete strangers I'd be watching the comments of image boards on dark places around the web.But no. That's not what was this topic was made for.

Now can we be done with the lightweight nonsense of (faked) Q&A and get back to the actual plot?

(Yes, that one you have "got no plans for", Mr. Doozy84.)

*Stares menacingly at Doozy84. arms crossed, slightly tilted head, impatiently tapping foot, and unimpressed/impatient look*

tumblr_inline_mhgu2uNz6f1qz4rgp.gif

Oh I am ever so sorry Mr./Ms. Lord of Doozy's Topic. We did not mean to upset you so much because we are idly chatting because, believe it or not, we are also waiting for the next installment.

Doozy's topic, his rules. If he wants us to go to a second thread for chatting, so be it.

Weird, somebody already offered to do the comic, but then they wandered off into the wilderness never to be heard from again.

I imagine they died of shame after not delivering on their promise.

*stares menacingly at comic artists*

Possibly, but that's why I make no promise. I am a 3D artist doing a comic is outside of my normal scope so it really would be up to whimsy if I did anything. Still very much enjoyed the thread.

A wild Entitled Reader appears!

Doozy uses Troll Post!

But it failed!

Entitled Reader is pouting...

Doozy uses Obscure Pre-90's Reference!

It's super effective!

Doozy gained 42 Ego. Level up!

Attitude -1

Post speed -2

Obscure Reference Library -1

Likes +9001

This is the single greatest post that has ever happened in this thread.

You are promoted to Big Kahuna of the island and have the conch. Everyone has to listen to you now.