The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Actually scratch that last one.

She's got doctor-patient confidentiality, there's nothing we could learn from her about anyone else.

After 91 pages three days of puns and trolling, we need some of Volt's class up in this thread.

Edited by Archwizard

Only one per post, you fool!

We're so dangerously close!

Don't let us miss our best chance of seeing Volt discuss how he got to be the epitome of class!

I apologize my fine fellow, but I believe that Frost might be best here!

Oh my god.

Amazing Rhino hijack. This thread is about to be annihilated with swagger.

So beautiful.

Volt would have been fun too.

Aw man Volt would have been awesome. I would finally get to ask how much he costs the Corpus in light fixtures everytime he uses Overload.

Aw man Volt would have been awesome. I would finally get to ask how much he costs the Corpus in light fixtures everytime he uses Overload.

That has inspired me to write a story.

All you hear is a faint sound, none of your group of crewmen can recognize what it is. When it gets closer they recognize it as... classical music? Is that The Four Seasons? Then he is upon you, the music is now louder, distracting even, but just as fast as he came, he runs right past you, naturally you try and shoot him, but the lasers are absorbed by his shield. You then see a Leech Osprey ready to fire, and think "This is my chance!" until you notice what he was lining up. You see it to late, the Tenno levitates in the air, music blaring in your ears, and you see all of your friends and coworkers slaughtered by lightning. You are the only one left, you stand dumbfounded, as all of the lights around you explode. The Tenno comes down, and turns to you, Lex in hand.  "But..... but..... I JUST REPLACED THOSE LIGHTS!"

The scene closes with a Tenno ship flying off into space, and a faint cry from what can only be assumed to be the High Counsel as they see just how many bulbs were blown.

Edited by UnknwnKnghtS