The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

ME1 had better story and ME3 had better combat.

ME2 was the best mix. Though ME1 had the Mako.

True that. And ME1 also had the squad members as something other than faceless soldiers.

I loved seeing what each one had to say about a given planet and/or mission. Even if the gameplay was baaaddd. (Grenades on back button? Wot?)

Also, speaking of Mako.

mass_effect_mako_by_okamievie_chan-d4vba

Edited by KF5AQX

True that. And ME1 also had the squad members as something other than faceless soldiers.

I loved seeing what each one had to say about a given planet and/or mission. Even if the gameplay was baaaddd. (Grenades on back button? Wot?)

Also, speaking of Mako.

mass_effect_mako_by_okamievie_chan-d4vba

ME1 had such terrible team choices though. Wrex + Garrus + Liara, the rest are unnecessary. As Virmire proved >;j

Hopefully Biower does a good job on the new one. I actually would like if the next installment was the backstory to all the team-mates. Play as everyone. etc. 

Tali gets killed on Freedoms Progress every time. Her power-set just doesn't cut it.

Never did for me. Only crew members I lost was the guy in the beginning, who's scripted to die, and Ashley later.

I was sad. Up to that point I had been running Ashley and Tali as my main squad.

Ashley and Kaidan are my LEAST favorite squad members of all time. In the first game, tolerable. Second game, they viciously deny you because of your association with Cerberus and in the third they constantly question my choices until I had them killed! Tali, Garus, and Liara are the only squad members I liked as people. Maybe the Krogans too. Bottom line is that although they are all master crafted characters and all of them were likable at times those three were the only I would actually trust if I were actually there. Them and maybe the Drell guy who's name escapes me.

Mordin is hilarious, but I'd never take him into combat.

And I used to love rolling with Tali and Legion in ME2, while using Engineer. Three defense drones raping anything that moved <3

Though I did decide to romance Miranda, and often used her.

Drell was Thane. 

ME1 I just used the 3 good squadmates. ME2 I ran Miranda + Legion (Gibbed saves FTW) and I just did whatever in ME3.

Best character without question is Mordin though.

*punches self for forgetting Mordin* Yes, now my mind is at ease. I haven't played ME2 in a while so I forget some of those characters. Legion was cool but calling me "Shepherd Commander" all the time got old. As for the comment above, Tali or Liara. Only two romances worth doing. Miranda had a creepy...um well face....and some interesting ideas, like say, doing what the illusive man says?

Well, Miranda was my first choice in my first run through (And that body suit MAY have had something a little almost everything to do with it.)

I'm currently replaying ME2, and angling for Tali this time, though I've gotten all females to the highest possible "Romance," rank without actually romancing them.

Just because I can.

*punches self for forgetting Mordin* Yes, now my mind is at ease. I haven't played ME2 in a while so I forget some of those characters. Legion was cool but calling me "Shepherd Commander" all the time got old. As for the comment above, Tali or Liara. Only two romances worth doing. Miranda had a creepy...um well face....and some interesting ideas, like say, doing what the illusive man says?

I go with Miranda for 15% bonus squad weapon damage. Combine that with Legions Widow and things die. Gibbing the save some more so that you give Zaeed a Widow is even better.

-snip the ugly then beautiful pictures-

Better than Tali.

There is no better. I don't think you understand. I don't like chicks buffer than I am, like Ashley. I don't like chicks that were tight suits so they can flaunt their breasts and buttocks, like Miranda. I Do like chicks who actually behave somewhat like a normal person. 

Ashley is a terrible person.

Tali is a slightly photoshopped stock photo.

Liara is generic as hell.

Any Character introduced in 3 is terrible.

And Biower screwed up with Miranda.

seriously.

yvonne.jpg

Now that that is done, can we go back to stroking Embers Ego? I'd imaging she'd still be hurting from her nerf.

Fire is cool.

tumblr_m43hf8llXE1r729az.gif